Ali Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Just caught a glimpse of Ali Young looking stunning in a bright pink dress, hair up and looking really slim! What have I missed? Has she lost weight or is it just a good combo of the hair and dress?

Maybe she`s been reading this forum and decided to ditch the tin foil shiny dresses, the shimmer brick and the hair hanging loose ?

I thought she looked slim too a day or so ago. I have only watched for a year but thought she was looking more like the images I have seen of her on the internet in her younger years.

I think she has a thyroid dis-order (is that a real word ?) which probably affects her weight and general well being. It must be tough having to be bright eyed and bushy tailed on the telly, with the producers in the gallery sending a stream of instructions down your ear piece when you feel under the weather.

She always looks much better when she doesn't trowel the Shimmer Brick on IMO.

I'm assuming she's wearing the LG TSV? If so, she should stick with it. It really suits her.

alison loves her food but she is tiny so it must be easy to put the weight on. i think shes looking great

Well the day before she was wearing the famous tinfoil dress in an SBC hour, so no it has not gone.

Doubt the shimmerbrick has gone either. Just a good day, some days she gets the clothes and makeup right pulls the hair up and looks really good.

Does anyone have a link to her wearing the pink dress? Unfortunately all I can visualize is the gold tin she wore a couple of days ago which did her no favours at all. She's attractive and really I'm surprised that QVC doesn't do better styling for her.

I saw her wearing the pink dress and also thought she looked really nice, I caught the start of the late gatineau hour and what a change, really didn't look good, she should have stated as she was

I hate critical posts against fellow humans, based on their appearance, but I am watching Q right now and it looks like Ali has lipstick (or been smacked in the mouth) all over her top teeth, why doesn't anyone tell her?

I think I must be the only one but I think Ali looks very nice most of the time, extreme highlighting aside.

I hate critical posts against fellow humans, based on their appearance, but I am watching Q right now and it looks like Ali has lipstick (or been smacked in the mouth) all over her top teeth, why doesn't anyone tell her?

It's not lipstick, she has a damaged tooth or lost a cap or something.

Yes, I thought it was lipstick last year, but seems it is a lost cap. Sometimes, its whatever lipstick she wears it looks far more noticeable. I am really surprised she has not got it fixed by now, but then she has never gotten her real wedding and engagement rings fixed and worn them again.

Latest posts

Back