ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Acer Aspire Switch 10 32GB Convertible Tablet w/ Office 365 500GB HDD, Win 8.1

QVC Price: £347.00
Today's Special Value Price :£299.88
P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Acer-Aspire-Sw...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-505846

A convertible, multi-touch tablet - with a detachable and rotatable keyboard dock - boasting an abundance of fantastic features including a quad-core processor for marvellous multi-tasking, a 32GB flash memory and large 500GB storage capacity, plus a bright, super-strength 10.1" HD display. Bringing you brilliant technology and a sleek, nifty design that tailors to you, the feather light Acer Aspire Switch 10 gives you the freedom to keep on top of your digital world, wherever you are.

Super-thin and feather light - at a mere 8.9 mm thin in tablet mode, the Aspire Switch 10 transforms into one of the slimmest 2-in-1 laptops you can buy. What's more, it weighs in at just 1.17kg, so you can effortlessly keep it at your side.

More space for you - the larger 500GB hard drive - located in the keyboard - opens up a new world of versatility and storage, enabling the Aspire 10 to function even more like a laptop.

As versatile as you are - four distinct modes mean that with a simple flip of the Switch you can change from laptop to tent (perfect for watching a film), place it in tilt mode, or detach the keyboard completely to use as a traditional tablet thanks to the magnetic Acer Snap Hinge.

Super-strength screen - built to handle the ups and downs of everyday life, the Switch 10 comes equipped with new generation Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for a tougher than ever display. It provides 3x better scratch resistance and reduces existing scratch visibility.

The perfect view - packed with the latest electronic expertise, the Switch's 10.1" HD screen delivers an incredible visual experience thanks to it LED-backlit LCD display. Plus with IPS technology allowing you to see clearly from wide angles, Zero Air Gap eliminating troublesome reflections, and LumiFlex providing vivid clarity and bright colour even in sunlight, there's plenty to be pleased about.

A Windows welcome - with Windows 8.1, there's more entertainment, more games, more ways to search, browse and connect with the people you care about. The innovative operating system allows you to personalise your Start screen with Live Tiles, your own photos, and the people, apps, and sites that matter most. What's more, the Aspire 10 comes complete with a one year subscription to Microsoft Office Personal.

Colour options:
Silver
Black - currently only available at QVC

What's in the box?
1 x Aspire Switch 10 convertible tablet
1 x AC adapter
1 x quick-start guide
1 x Microsoft Office 365 activation card

Added Value:
Panda Anti-Virus Security 2015 – 1 year / 1 PC
Tech Air Bluetooth wireless mouse

Technical specifications:
Display: 10.1" HD LCD 10-point multi-touch with IPS technology
Screen resolution: 1280p x 800p
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F quad-core processor (1.33 GHz)
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Memory: 2GB RAM
Flash storage (tablet): 32GB
Solid state hard drive (keyboard): 500GB
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics DDR3LM SDRAM
Detachable keyboard with touchpad: 95% full size
Webcam: integrated Crystal Eye 2MP with Full HD video recording
Microphone
Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
Battery: rechargeable Lithium Polymer (5700 mAh)
Battery life: up to 8 hours
Microsoft Office 365: a one year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal, including Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access, plus 20GB Cloud storage and 60 minutes of Skype calling to over 60 countries
Weight: 117g
Tablet (l x w x d): 17.7cm x 26.2cm x 0.9cm (7" x 10.3" x 0.4")

Input/output:
1 x USB 2.0 (keyboard)
1 x micro-USB (tablet)
1 x micro HDMI
1 x micro SD/SDXC card reader

Behind the brand
Since its founding in 1976, Acer has been breaking down boundaries between people and technology, providing brilliant devices at every price range. Striving to design environmentally friendly products at a high quality you can always rely on, Acer continue to be a much-loved computing brand for good reason.

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery

All measurements are approximate
Print

Oh joy, another sunday of Lee (been everywhere) Hohbein...:mysmilie_10:

If it had Office there permanently I would buy it, but it's just a 1 year subscription, so after you have typed loads of documents and spreadsheets etc you will have to pay just to be able to still read tbem

If it had Office there permanently I would buy it, but it's just a 1 year subscription, so after you have typed loads of documents and spreadsheets etc you will have to pay just to be able to still read tbem

there is acutally lots of different licences you can buy for office but thats the main one they are pushing now which is stupid

I'm pretty sure Your documents are viewable after the subscription ends. Anyway. It's not actually a bad deal. At the end of the free period you can pay £3.99 a month for an office suite including access PowerPoint excel word and outlook that is constantly updated. So if word 2016 comes out you will be updated to that automatically etc.

Oh joy, another sunday of Lee (been everywhere) Hohbein...:mysmilie_10:
My QVC Year Res is never to buy anything that guy flogs.He blags his way through demos and try contacting him about either a rubbish product that he was pushing or a problematic one.See if you hear from him
I think he's full of it myself

Fortunately I am a techno phobe so can't buy anything like this off the Telly ,I have to have it explained to me in very simple terms before I can make a decision !!....I got my Bose from Q though some years ago and it's been fantastic........Not really a comparison I know.......

Fortunately I am a techno phobe so can't buy anything like this off the Telly ,I have to have it explained to me in very simple terms before I can make a decision !!....I got my Bose from Q though some years ago and it's been fantastic........Not really a comparison I know.......

The Bose guest is another that does my head in, I jump on my off switch as soon as he appear...:headbang:

I also am a technophobe but do fancy a laptop but would much rather have a good look at one on the DHS, and ask any questions I have, I did read some of the reviews of the tsv and it did not tempt me to buy, if anyone has any good recommendations for an easy to use laptop I would really appreciate it :mysmilie_504:

I also am a technophobe but do fancy a laptop but would much rather have a good look at one on the DHS, and ask any questions I have, I did read some of the reviews of the tsv and it did not tempt me to buy, if anyone has any good recommendations for an easy to use laptop I would really appreciate it :mysmilie_504:

Have a look at chromebooks. If all you do is browse email etc and most things you do are web based they are perfect. Google docs is also very good and the basic equivalent of office

Latest posts

Back