Returns Policy Changed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just read on Fb Q have changed there returns Policy ..

Anything returned for a refund unused within 14 days, they will (or should) refund the original p&p without having to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regulations.

Not sure when this started from but it should be in effect as of now.

Anything returned for a refund unused within 14 days, they will (or should) refund the original p&p without having to cancel the order under the Distance Selling Regulations.

Is this why P&P is creeping up yet again?

I think DSR returns went up to '14 days' a few months ago. As regards to amount of p&p - I noticed a few shopping departments (John Lewis etc), said on tv that eventually the 'true cost' of p&p will have to be paid by the consumer. I took that to mean that p&p will rise, for what we assumed was a better price. This is not to say that QVC (and us) would fair better if they sorted out their p&p
!

I returned a Diamonique ring the day I received it, which was 3 days ago. I received an e-mail this morning from QVC notifying me of the return and refund. I checked the amount and it was for the total amount I paid, including p&p. I was astonished to see p&p included, as its usually a case of having to email re the DSR and then chase again for the p&p to be refunded - usually because the sale price has been refunded but the p&p omitted.

Makes a pleasant change. I wonder if there was a complaint to the Office of Fair Trading/ Trading Standards which prompted QVC to make this very welcome change.

I wondered whey I got a full refund credited to my account recently.

the amount of people who put reviews on qvc website that still dont refund faulty items because the 30 day mbg has passed or they have thrown away packaging will still put qvc ahead re refunds.

Latest posts

Back