Diane Gilman TSV 21/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Any one know anything about this?
I'm hoping its a classic style jean rather than a slim fitting jegging again...
Thanks in advance...

thanks SCW!!!!
they don't look like jeans though do they... will be waiting to see them.

Disappointed !! I would have liked something with at least a smidgen of styling about it !! Nearly every review you read on these pull ups say they don`t stay up Nothing special at all and they aren`t jeans in my book anyway!!

There are dozens of this type available in Marks to name but one.

I'll bet with added postage they will end up much more expensive.

I wore my black DG jeans at the weekend and although they have been washed a number of times the colour still comes off onto your underwear. I forgot to wear black so my lovely white nicks are now grey...argh!!

Well I'm just watching the launch at midnight and don't quite get this 'sausage leg' look that the models are displaying on screen. I can't help but think that they all would look much better in a size bigger than they are wearing. It may well be comfortable with all the stretch they have, but it doesn't look good to me. Anyone else have an opinion?

Sausage legs just about covers it ! If I thought I looked like that in a pair of jeans I would never step outside the door !! QVC can cover the planet in tunics, so why didn't they put the models in one to cover their thighs. Thank God Joy never appeared on the catwalk, I would have needed a super size wide screen !!!! I only see the models on Q wearing high heels with jeans, nobody does where I live, its either boots or flats. And don't get me started on Jill Franks with hers crumpled around her ankles, not a good look.

I agree ...and Jane the older model needs to untuck the top not a good look !! Its not exactly a good advert for the tummy control either ! And JF needs the shorter length as the `Norah Batty` look doesn`t look good either !! What is it with QVC and sizing ...the promote the larger sizes then put models in ill fitting ones !!

Latest posts

Back