Live Clever clothes folder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Serious?! Is this a joke? It doesn't do anything that manual folding won't do. Talk about money for old rope. You even have to semi-fold it yourself with this contraption!

It costs almost £18 ( incl p and p ) to buy a pack of 2 from Q. The identical thing on Ebay is around £5 for one incl p and p.

The only thing that I would recommend from that hour is the lint roller things. My husband bought me a set as a gift (how kind!) and they are actually really good especially as we have 3 big dogs and a cat. Mine aren't quite the same as the ones on Q, mine are called Mr Sticky and were about £20 I think for the set out of Homebase or somewhere like that but they are the same idea really. I laughed when he came in with them and went "oh great what a fabulous gift" but I use them all the time.

The only thing that I would recommend from that hour is the lint roller things. My husband bought me a set as a gift (how kind!) and they are actually really good especially as we have 3 big dogs and a cat. Mine aren't quite the same as the ones on Q, mine are called Mr Sticky and were about £20 I think for the set out of Homebase or somewhere like that but they are the same idea really. I laughed when he came in with them and went "oh great what a fabulous gift" but I use them all the time.

My kinda man!! I love a practical present me!!!

I didn't see the rollers but I go through quite a few myself, due to the cats. I get mine from Primark, where I think you get one handle and 3 refills for £1 or maybe £1 odd (less than £2 anyway)I have never tried them on carpet etc, I should imagine it's better than a hoover, especially after them play-fighting and leaving clumps of fur that the hoover ignores :mysmilie_51: I'll keep an eye out locally for a long-handled one and give it a whirl.

I got mine off the market a few years ago - simply rinse the fluff off and it's good to go again, and it only cost a couple of pounds.

Serious?! Is this a joke? It doesn't do anything that manual folding won't do. Talk about money for old rope. You even have to semi-fold it yourself with this contraption!

watching the video, it reminds me of the sleight of hand used by illusionists,I wanted a close up but cant work out how to do it.The finished article looked the same as when I fold by hand..................

That`s neat Janey. I once worked at BHS, around 25 years ago and we had circular wooden display stands, several tiers high. Before we went home at night we had to fold everything and make sure the display stands were perfect. I must have folded thousands upon thousands of T shirts/ jumpers/pj`s etc in my time there and to this day it`s a job I still hate.

That`s neat Janey. I once worked at BHS, around 25 years ago and we had circular wooden display stands, several tiers high. Before we went home at night we had to fold everything and make sure the display stands were perfect. I must have folded thousands upon thousands of T shirts/ jumpers/pj`s etc in my time there and to this day it`s a job I still hate.

I think it's in Primark, but they have a weird contraption to fold tshirts like that Japanese video. I always find that fascinating too.

The only thing that I would recommend from that hour is the lint roller things.

I use this on a daily basis, but I get mine from Ikea. The roller itself was a couple of quid and the refills come in a pack of 4 for a couple of quid too.

Latest posts

Back