Doll10 TSV 10/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks. It's unlikely I will buy this, as I bought the Laura Geller one at midnight, but I'll certain look at it...

I've been pleased with pretty much everything I've tried from this range and the brow product is the best brow product I've ever used (sorry Stacey). I'm in!

I have VERY fair skin (think alabaster statue!) and find Doris' fair is one of the palest bases I have ever found. Love the entire range.

Hope it doesn't contain BB drops it didn't suit me at all. Didn't like the feel of it on my skin and it was like a magnifying glass over my skin highhlighting all the flaws I didn't even know I had. Really SCARY! LOL

Yaaay! I skipped the LG o e today. I realised that the only thing I really needed was the lip product - although was tempted by the vanilla body cream. I like DOLL10 concealer in a round compact and am sure I will like the other products.

I like the Doll 10 brow product but would not really go for any other products.I don't buy foundation from Q as more often than not they are too sallow for me (except LG B&B which I have just re-ordered)My favorite foundation @ the moment is a YSL one which has a light lovely matt texture.

I remember that people were raving about Doll10 lipstick wardrobe as well as the eye brow product so I would like to try the range but haven't desided on this TSV yet.

Yep, very nice Lipsticks. However I returned the eye shadow palette mainly because the colours duplicated ones I already own but weren't any better. Plus one of the pans wasn't glued in properly so I got a return label. The champagne and rose gold highlighter creams are nice too, very subtle.

just noticed there is a doll 10 tsv on the 10th of Feb

YEY!
I had been wondering if there was ever going to be a Doll 10 TSV. I will be very tempted as I like Doris and the stuff looks good.
This could be my first order for quite some time; over the last few years I have ordered very little indeed. Probably as much in four years as I used to order in a month!

YEY!
I had been wondering if there was ever going to be a Doll 10 TSV. I will be very tempted as I like Doris and the stuff looks good.
This could be my first order for quite some time; over the last few years I have ordered very little indeed. Probably as much in four years as I used to order in a month!

they had one several years ago but didnt sell out so thats why they havnt had one since

I only use the Laura Geller baked highlighters as eye shadow (like French Vanilla or Honey Lavender) and the larger compact highlighter from the Xmas TSV (Ballerina) I couldn't use anywhere. On the whole the Laura Geller Blush & Brighten blushers have enough lift to highlight my cheeks. The Doll10 highlighters I've tried are both creams but very subtle and if I'm looking a bit dull and matte I can dab a tiny amount on my cheekbones in preference to applying a load more powder products or starting from scratch again. The BCC duo of the Doll10 Champagne highlighter is still in stock http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll-10-Champa...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-207056 , but you won't need two, so you could give one away, sell it on ebay (about £20* each) or sell one in the Drop if you're a VIP member here. If you bought now you'd still have 30 days to return it if the TSV includes the same or something that looks better.

BTW Doris' brushes are fab, really plump and soft and good to use.

(*it's thin enough to post as a large letter so not to pricey to mail)

Thank you Akimbo, I asked because I’m tempted to try Doll10 but have so much of LG and can only justify venturing into another brand if it’s better than the one I’m currently using.

Marina, I'm following you around the beauty threads today :wave:, just responded to your Laura Geller post! When it comes to make up I know that I can never say never...there's always something to weaken my resolve. I have so much, my daughter has loads as she's training as a make up artist but still I can't resist buying more!

I haven't tried anything from this range yet....amazing when you consider how much make up I DO buy:blush:
So can easily be tempted by this to try it out.
What's the range like for very pale skin? Is there anything in the range that you really love so are hoping to see in the TSV that you could recommend?

Is there anything in the range that you really love so are hoping to see in the TSV that you could recommend?

I have only ordered two items - the 'Conceal It Concealer' (http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-Conceal....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-203565) and the 'Aqua D Pure Foundation' (http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-Aqua-D-Pure-Foundation-with-Brush.product.203549.html?upsh=1).

The 'Conceal It Concealer' I bought as a single item, loved it and so bought the duo when that came out and now unfortunately I think I am going off it. I bought it to find the dark circles under my eyes (which are hereditary) but just recently I don't think it's doing as good a job. I'm tempted to try a Tarte concealer next.

I also don't really like the 'Aqua D Pure Foundation'. It's far too much on the 'full coverage' spectrum that I feel it looks thick and cakey when I wear it. I am now wearing it on work day, mixing it with Mally's 'Ultimate Performance Foundation' (which I got in a TSV) to use it up (I wear Laura Geller BnB at weekend or when I'm not working, although will convert fully when I use up the foundations I have).

I also ordered the Doll10 'Mirage Blending Powder' (http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-Mirage-Blending-Powder-10g.product.204071.html?upsh=1), but it was on waitlist and I discovered Mally's 'Evercolour Poreless Face Defender' in the meantime so now use that.

I was tempted to try the Doll10 'BB Drops' but told myself I would wait until I had used up all the primers I'm stockpiling currently and now I have another from the Laura Geller TSV at weekend...

The lip wardrobes always sell out and stay out of stock for a while so I would guess that lip products will feature heavily in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back