Lola Rose TSV 6/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooo thanks.

Will it be a scarf, a necklace or a bracelet?

Will definitely be interested if it's a scarf, maybe if it's a bracelet, definitely not if it's a necklace (don't wear them).

I don't think it will be a scarf as it was that last time. Trying to think what the one before that was. Was it a bracelet? So maybe a necklace?? I'd quite like it to be earrings, but don't think it will be.

I jus hope it is something I don't like! I've enough Lola Rose to open my open shop.

Oh dear! I am going to find it SO hard to resist this TSV! I love Lola Rose and these look lovely, right up my street!

I love this bracelet but the colours i like are the ones with the gold beads and i never wear gold tone - such a shame but my bank balance will breathe a sigh of relief!

I've got a few of the Portobello bracelets and really like them; this TSV one looks like the beads are more the size of the Serpentine one on Q which is also nice.

Oh no, I like the look of this too - especially the white one. I can see me giving in and buying. Resistance is probably futile.

I like several of these. Thanks for the info SCW, lets hope that the price is reasonable with it being a TSV.

This picture was posted by the Lola Rose team ...
1911266_685481688227308_7385889661543888566_o.jpg

This looks very much like the bracelet Jill Franks was wearing on the Elemis TSV launch last night. Then again, l may just need to go to specsavers!

Latest posts

Back