Murad Skin Care

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Just listening and heard that Nicole Scherzinger reviewed Murad singing its praises ...isn`t she the one now who is fronting Proactive in TV adverts ? A lot of celeb name dropping going on ...... why would they think that will influence us when I bet they get it free anyway!!

Did they say that Lulu Guinness was using it? Her face always looks puffy as she has just woken up.

I didn`t hear Lulu G mentioned but I think Emily Blunt was not well up on these young celebs I wasn`t really listening to it just had it on in the back ground until I heard Nicole Scherzinger mentioned as I`m not interested in it

Its one of the other Pussy Cat Dolls, blonde one I see do the Proactive ads, but they will go with whoever pays them the money.

I used see quite a bit of Murad in TKMaxx.

I`ve never seen a blonde just Nicole Scherzinger interviewing those who have success stories from using it

Its on the TLC channel, every ad break seems to be Proactive and different people using it, oh and some mineral makeup. Okay I admit I turn the Mute on in the ads as its just the same thing over and over and over again.

I can't keep up with all these skincare ranges each one promising smooth, lifted, poreless, even toned skin ( & that's for us 60+ year olds!)I went for the AlphaH TSV a couple of weeks ago & am liking it giving the Liquid Gold a go for the first time.Previous to this I stuck with Liz Earle for years & found Elemis & Gatineau too expensive to keep up with all the serums & super creams.It is sometimes not easy to resist all the hype surrounding these ranges & there is that by the bucket loads!

I think the blonde PCD is Ashley who's fronting Sheer Cover, which is from the Wen/Proactive/Sheer Cover stable. When i had a few spots a while ago I bought a few Murad product from SecretSales to try. They were nice enough and helped clear up the zits (but then maybe a dab of toothpaste would have done the same). In the end I sold the unused bits and pieces on ebay and covered the original outlay. This was back when I had a real appetite to try anything new. These days the simpler the regime the better; when I see the huge range of similar-looking products from ranges like Strivectin or Perricone my eyes glaze over.

I could never ever justify the spending on the Perricone`s of skin care and you do get sucked in I nearly succumbed to the Laura Geller TSV I haven`t even opened the last one yet or the last BareMineral one I bought I very successfully sat on my hands thank goodness ;)

I watched the Murad programme with interest, it all sounded fabulous. But I have come to the conclusion that NO skincare works. I am just finishing off the Rodial TSV which is the last skincare I bought, I look exactly the same as I did before I started using it, I certainly don't look any younger or any better. I have used EVERYTHING from QVC and have spent a fortune. I am now using Fushi pomegranate oil at night time to moisturise and during the day I am using what's left of the Rodial day cream, and I use C & P to cleanse. That's it. I'm not spending a fortune on any more skincare.

Latest posts

Back