Claire on Taiana B

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Now I know lots dislike CS and I will admit the girly voice can be a wee bit OTT at times BUT we are getting a full description, lined, unlined, sizes etc.

She has said she doesn't have her iPad but will access queries on her phone DURING THE TIMES SHE IS OFF AIR.

See Q it can be done and I'll bet the sales aren't any less than when the others are hard sell and Twattering all the time.

The awful faux-posh accent and girly mannerisms detract from the fact that she is actually pretty well informed about the items she sells. It's a shame that she does herself a disservice.

I agree with the above post, she is a good presenter... if you can ignore the sometimes silly childlike voice...

Now I know lots dislike CS and I will admit the girly voice can be a wee bit OTT at times BUT we are getting a full description, lined, unlined, sizes etc.

She has said she doesn't have her iPad but will access queries on her phone DURING THE TIMES SHE IS OFF AIR.

See Q it can be done and I'll bet the sales aren't any less than when the others are hard sell and Twattering all the time.

I don't mind Claire, whereas there are three presenters that I can't stand to watch (and don't) and the fact that she doesn't have her iPad with her has escalated her to the top of the list as far as I'm concerned. I am thoroughly fed up with presentations and guests being interrupted by reading out irrelevant and often sycophantic tweets. Some, I'm sure, just use it (no names mentioned) to make them feel popular because all their 'fans' tweet in and fawn.

The awful faux-posh accent and girly mannerisms detract from the fact that she is actually pretty well informed about the items she sells. It's a shame that she does herself a disservice.

true she is a very capable presenter

I had to laugh recently when SG was on-air with her tablet in the crook of her arm. Perhaps she was channeling Dennis Norden or thought she was a roving reporter for the BBC?! I wouldn't mind if they answered pertinent questions coming in from viewers, but interrupting the show to tell us that their "friends" think they look lovely or what they have waiting for dinner that night is boring for us and rude to the guests. Personally, I find it irritating and want to switch off, so well done Claire for taking a sensible stance!

SG has also ordered gods on her iPad while presenting. And like DF, she seems to be welded to her iPad. No wonder I rarely watch QVC nowadays.

I don't mind Claire, but I wish she'd lose the little-girl goody-goody voice. She'd be one of their best presenters if she did.

Latest posts

Back