Comfortaire beds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Now QVC is trying to persuade us to part with the best of 2 grand for an inflatable bed with computer screen that gives an indicate of the levels of pressure on various parts of the body. The whole selling point of this bed is that the firmness is adjustable. Big deal! I can go down Argos and get a mattress for 9 quid and inflate it to the level I require! Why the hell would I need a computer screen to show the areas of pressure on my body? I can feel that for myself! It was nauseating to see Craig Rowe making all the obligatory "mmmmmmmmmm's" and "aaaaaaaaaaaah's" as if to indicate the bliss induced by this overpriced bit of junk. Utterly pathetic!

I thought exactly the same, what is the big deal about an inflatable bed? They can have it.

Well the guest said there are two kinds of beds Comfortaire and all others meaning theirs was the only one that has different levels of firmness ...and that is a blatant lie as you can go to the one advertised on the TV all the time and pick from a whole row of different levels of it ...and why would you constantly want to change it ...if you like firm that its !! Some people must have more money than sense and the fact they are made to order doesn`t say exclusive to me but they sell so few they don`t want them stored too long costing them money!!

i have a vi spring handmade bed with all natural filling with a lifetime guarantee. would not touch this with a barge pole

Yes, it seems like a lot of money to pay for no real benefits. Who needs a screen to indicate pressure points on the body? Utter rubbish!

Latest posts

Back