Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pa1916

Registered Shopper
Sorry this channel has gone to the dogs,all they are selling is the same old things over and over again.:mysmilie_51:

What is this fecking obsession with shopping channels that people want to lose weight and get fit now its some form of bike most of these things will be bought and end up discarded after a few weeks

What is this fecking obsession with shopping channels that people want to lose weight and get fit now its some form of bike most of these things will be bought and end up discarded after a few weeks

I think that is the general idea, so that the gullible public can by even more tatt to store in a junk cupboard. That's how they seem to survive I think!! :mysmilie_59:

I said this on the Bid forum a few years ago.... but give it 2 - 3 years.

The same applies here. Whilst Ideal World pretty much toe the line when it comes to regulations/Ofcom there's only so much the public can take :)

Bid had the fortune of actually being entertaining although they were badly managed which led to their 'don't give a toss' attitude towards the end.
Ideal have the fortune of being dull but managed 'well' to a degree with decent products - just a shame they don't have much on the table with regards products! There's only so much you can say about a radiator or Karcher!

They always do this in Jan after people have stuffed themselves rotten over Christmas. I reckon it must be the best month in terms of gym memberships and fitness gear sales.

Latest posts

Back