Tria Beauty TSV 25/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh goody ........... another repeated TSV (or similar) if I'm not mistaken. That guarantees that I won't be watching.

And with that and the almost non-stop No! No! shows, how hairy do QVC think their customers are?

Oh goody ........... another repeated TSV (or similar) if I'm not mistaken. That guarantees that I won't be watching.

And with that and the almost non-stop No! No! shows, how hairy do QVC think their customers are?

this is acutally a completely different model as they havnt had one like this from Tria before

Tria Laser Precision Rechargeable Hair Removal System
Item Number: 400866
QVC Price £220.00
Today's Special Value Price £181.92
P&P £6.95

This portable, cordless system uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to disrupt hair follicles below the surface and provide long term hair reduction, and is designed in a compact and ergonomic casing, making it ideal for smaller and more sensitive areas such as the face, bikini line and underarms. The Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision will help you say goodbye to regular waxing or shaving and hello to silky smooth skin.

Clinically proven - after just two treatments, clinical testing showed up to 70% hair clearance, and one month after three treatments, most users reported hair regrowth was finer, while one year after eight treatments users experienced up to 65% permanent hair reduction.
Treatments are easy - simply place the laser tip on the treatment area until you hear two beeps, then move on to the next section, overlapping as you go. The pulse counter lets you know if you have the right number of pulses on each body area to achieve the best possible results in the shortest time. What’s more, you only have to go over your treatment area once during a session.

Customise your treatments - the Tria Laser Precision features three power settings so you can tailor your treatment to suit your personal comfort. The sensation of the device varies with each setting; the higher the treatment level, the faster and better the results.

Easy-to-use, intuitive technology – it also has a built-in skin sensor safety feature which will automatically sense and check your skin tone. If it's suitable for you to use, the Tria Hair Removal Laser will emit a series of beeps and unlock – it’s as simple as that!

Who is it suitable for? - it is intended for use only on light to medium skin tones and naturally brown or black hair. It will not work on white, grey, blonde or red hair (see quick start guide for guidance).

Peace of mind - we are sure you’ll love your Tria Hair Removal Laser Precision, but we are including a 60 day money back guarantee so you can fully benefit from using this device for a prolonged period.

Rechargeable
Wattage: output 5V
Voltage: 100-240V
Charge time: 120 minutes
Run time: 15 minutes
Device (l x w x d): 17cm x 4.5cm x 3.8cm (6.7" x 1.8" x 1.5")

Contains:
• 1 x Hair Removal Laser Precision
• 1 x battery charger
• 1 x Instructions for Use manual
• 1 x Quick Start guide

How to use:
Step 1: prep your skin
Cleanse the treatment area, removing all cosmetics, lotions and creams that may block the laser light. Shave the treatment area. This removes the surface hair, which improves comfort and allows the light to better reach the hair in the follicle. Dry the treatment area.

Step 2: unlock by testing your skin
The Tria Laser Precision will lock when not in use. To unlock, unplug the Tria Laser Precision from the battery charger and press the power button to turn it on. The display will show the lock and skin sensor icons. Turn on the Tria Hair Laser Precision and place the sensor (tip of the device) against the skin in the area you wish to treat. The skin sensor will automatically sense and check your skin. If the Tria Laser Precision is safe for your skin tone, the Tria Laser Precision will emit a series of beeps and unlock. If you do not hear a series of beeps, then it may not be safe for you to use the Tria Laser Precision. Or, you may be using the skin sensor incorrectly and need to try again. To try again, lift the device tip from your skin and follow Steps 1 and 2 above. If you still cannot unlock the Tria Laser Precision, please contact Customer Care* for assistance.

Step 3: select a treatment level
Customise to your comfort with three energy levels. Start on a low setting and work your way up.

Step 4: choose an area and begin
Touch and hold the treatment window to the skin until you hear two beeps. Each time you reposition the treatment window, move it about half the distance of the window (about 5mm/0.25"). This creates an overlapping pattern in the treatment area, which ensures you cover all the hair follicles. This works out to about 25 laser pulses per square inch or 40 pulses per 10 square cm.

Step 5: keep going until you have covered the area you want to treat
See the table in the quick start guide as a guide to how many pulses you may need to cover each area per treatment. These pulse counts and times are approximations - your actual treatment area and number of pulses may vary.

Step 6: treatment is finished
Turn off the laser by holding down the power button. Repeat your treatment every two weeks for up to three months or until you reach the desired results. Note: the cooling fan may go on and off during your treatment. This is normal and nothing to worry about.

*Customer Care: 0800 0484 322

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/Tria-Laser-Pre...tml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-400866

I spoke to Tria at BB and they said that this is a smaller model so can access smaller areas and it’s less powerful than the regular one so I’d say save your money.
I think it’s like with Clarisonic when they did Mia the smaller version with one speed only.

It may just be that I am a mean so and so - I am! - but almost £190 for a hair remover? I am a redhead, and not at all hirsute, so would have no need for this gadget, whatever the price. I bet if Simon Biagi was presenting it, he would be buying one! (yeah, right.) With my skin condition, I have to be extra careful, what I use, but the odd time Iwant to remove a hair, the old disposable comes into play, even though it ends up making my skin bleed.

Latest posts

Back