Together

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Is this range tunics tunics and just one more tunic ? You certainly get a choice ...of tunics that is...as there`s very little else !!
In one of the shows this visit I heard GF say that it isn`t available on the high street meaning to say Q is the only p[lace you can get it and as we all know its available in mail order catalogues .... so once again bending the whole truth!!

I typed this out earlier today goodness knows what I did with it as it never appeared !!

Together is in Grattan catalogue and it's bliddy expensive there as well. I have a top from Q which I like but not sure it was worth the money. QVC's prices are just about the same but the catalogues do free delivery and returns so if you like the range look there first.

Tried a Together top some time back and it was returned.Didnt like the fabric. I do like some of the items but am not going to buy anymore clothes from Q, at least that's what I am telling myself !!

I looked on the Grattan web site(thanks Candycane ) and see they also sell EMUs,some of which are on sale.

Grattan has been around for many years and for some reason I am reminded of school uniform suppliers.Maybe it was a similar name .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back