Alison is a Gem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have posted before how easy to watch & listen to Alison the 'Diamonique' lady is.She talks such sense, is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic without being gushing!If she didn't have another career as a jewellery designer Q should snap her up as a presenter.The only thing I have against her is that she could sell me anything & that is danger zone.

She comes across so modest and genuine doesn't she? If she tells you she owns something she is believable. Maybe she says as much BS as the likes of JF and DF but the difference is you believe her and she is not irritating. She is the perfect balance.

I have posted before how easy to watch & listen to Alison the 'Diamonique' lady is.She talks such sense, is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic without being gushing!If she didn't have another career as a jewellery designer Q should snap her up as a presenter.The only thing I have against her is that she could sell me anything & that is danger zone.

I agree with all what you say Silver Fox. I really like to watch and listen to her. Hope she stays around.

She seems to have a calming effect on some of the presenters too which is a bonus, ofcourse some are beyond help! :mysmilie_13:

she seems really nice....i would love to commission some jewellery if i won the lottery

Hells teeth, I thought the post was about Ms Young for a minute.

Awwww!!! AY is also a gem if an uncut one!! I like her also ( may have to mute her at times!) but have met her & she was really nice & friendly.

I think she should design her own branch of diamonique, rather than a wannabe celebrity that knows nothing about jewellery design - i think her range would be in a class of its own, she is so knowledgeable and a joy watch and listen to!

If you look on her web site she has some very satisfied clients and it looks to be a very bespoke service ...some even say they thought they could never afford such a service ....but then again opinions on `affording` obviously will depend on your bank balance!! Yes I agree Q are missing a great opportunity in not letting her design her own range !

I didn't see the first time she appeared or how she was introduced so know nothing about this lady. Around Christmas time she was on a Diamonique show and was talking about the cost of one particular piece if it was produced in real diamonds in her shop. At the time I got the impression that she clearly has an upmarket business so I wondered why she would want to be a guest expert on simulated stones? Is it purely because she is stressing how one cannot tell the difference ?

I didn't see the first time she appeared or how she was introduced so know nothing about this lady. Around Christmas time she was on a Diamonique show and was talking about the cost of one particular piece if it was produced in real diamonds in her shop. At the time I got the impression that she clearly has an upmarket business so I wondered why she would want to be a guest expert on simulated stones? Is it purely because she is stressing how one cannot tell the difference ?

I assume she simply wanted to be on tv.

I didn`t get the impression from her web site that she has a shop maybe wrong I thought all the clients were visited in their homes

She herself mentioned that people have been taken aback that she is happy to represent fake diamonds but she was honest enough to say that it didn't cause her a problem as they were exactly what it says in the tin and she thought eek was good value.

I do like her but she is rolled out for every show so I hope she isn't going to be overexposed as that can often be the start of getting fed up with a presenter.

Yes, I like her too, even more so after a snippet I heard during a show the other night. She was on with Dale and mentioned her training in the early 90's. Dale produced an incredulous Noooo and she coolly said 'don't be silly Dale, you know how old I am.' Very refreshing indeed.

Her descriptions and delivery are measured and spot on. None of this elongating vowels and words to accentuate their meanin, but then she is not selling the items ........

I like her too. She's believable, quiet and witty. Just watching AY on SBC. Have succumbed to the tsv. Is collagen stuff any good? AY said that girls in their 20s can consider using cream for mature ageing skin. More crap comments just to get a sale!! Yea gods.

Latest posts

Back