Pilates

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Haven't see those machines on for a while. Have been toying with the idea of getting one for ages. I'm sure it won't be long before Marjolain Brugman comes back. She always reminded me of a sinewy chicken carcass, swishing her buniony feet (which are shaped like the Ace of Spades) through the air.

I have one which have had for ages but don't use it, not because I don't like it but don't have room to leave it out all the time & it is so heavy to drag out & set up.So it is gathering dust under the stairs will have to get round to getting rid one of these days.

I have one which have had for ages but don't use it, not because I don't like it but don't have room to leave it out all the time & it is so heavy to drag out & set up.So it is gathering dust under the stairs will have to get round to getting rid one of these days.

Im exactly the same. I have had one for a few years now. It takes up a lot of room even when folded up and, unless you have room to keep it out, youre worn out before you start as it takes a bit of setting up. I keep looking at mine and think it might be a good idea to get rid of it.

Same here, re the size of it. No way can I leave it out and, if I put it away, I won't use it. Prob end up going to classes.

I've had several exercise gadgets from QVC over the years but not persevered with any of them. Smaller ones are in the loft and my sister "borrowed" the strider thingy (was it Tony Little ?). She can keep it, I'm glad to get rid !

For the last 6 months I've been going to the local council gym and I love it, more motivating than my spare bedroom floor.

My Pilates machine is the only piece of equipment I have consistently used, had mine over 10years, replaced the straps and bungees a few times and the rollers once too! I don't think it is that awkward or heavy to get out. I once had a total gym, it collapsed !

Latest posts

Back