Judith Williams TSV 4/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, February is Phytomineral month in Germany, maybe also in UK?

The Judith Williams staff at the BB seemed to be saying it'd be LLB but there did seem to be some confusion as I was listening in to someone else's questions. She was told that there'd already been a TSV with the new (dark green packaging) Future Skin range, which isn't true is it? Although there were 2 launch sets with free postage towards the end of 2014 I don't recall a TSV. I would have liked to see previews of new products coming this year but there weren't any as far as I could make out. Also when I mentioned the Luxury Diamond range they didn't have much idea about the range and didn't even have any products visible from that range which seemed odd; maybe it's being phased out (don't quote me - just my own speculation). I had to ask to test the fragrance mini bottles as in item http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...tml?sc=AZMHB&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-26-_-207148 which was in it's packaging on the display. I had to unpack it myself which felt a bit odd and then left stuff on the shelf looking a bit messy. They weren't nice btw - save your money!)

The Judith Williams staff at the BB seemed to be saying it'd be LLB but there did seem to be some confusion as I was listening in to someone else's questions. She was told that there'd already been a TSV with the new (dark green packaging) Future Skin range, which isn't true is it? Although there were 2 launch sets with free postage towards the end of 2014 I don't recall a TSV. I would have liked to see previews of new products coming this year but there weren't any as far as I could make out. Also when I mentioned the Luxury Diamond range they didn't have much idea about the range and didn't even have any products visible from that range which seemed odd; maybe it's being phased out (don't quote me - just my own speculation). I had to ask to test the fragrance mini bottles as in item http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-William...tml?sc=AZMHB&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-26-_-207148 which was in it's packaging on the display. I had to unpack it myself which felt a bit odd and then left stuff on the shelf looking a bit messy. They weren't nice btw - save your money!)

correct no future skin sets have been a tsv

Someone who went today has posted a photo of the Tsv and its the Future skin range :)

Oh what a let down. I do hate bad customer service thing is the line seems to suit my skin so I will keep getting it while it is available and reasonably priced. I'm with you I don't remember there being a TSV of the green one. I bought a set on introductory or OTO price but not opened it yet. I like to have some in reserve for when QVC decide to stop selling it. Thanks everyone for the replies.

The lady who is sometimes on with JW (Sarah?) said it's due in June, may be she mixed something up? I'd rather not wait until June.

Sara Hollamby (Sp) and the other JW lady were pleasant enough but the info they were giving out on Tuesday morning didn't seem wholly reliable. I don't want to start people panic-buying the diamond products (white packaging) but they didn't seem keen to talk about them, (maybe just a lack of samples or lack of knowledge).

Sara Hollamby (Sp) and the other JW lady were pleasant enough but the info they were giving out on Tuesday morning didn't seem wholly reliable. I don't want to start people panic-buying the diamond products (white packaging) but they didn't seem keen to talk about them, (maybe just a lack of samples or lack of knowledge).
Oh yes, the Diamond range is now in TKMaxx

A friend of mine bought a Diamond kit a while ago and wasn't impressed as it didn't do what the claims promised so she ended up using it on her feet.

A friend of mine bought a Diamond kit a while ago and wasn't impressed as it didn't do what the claims promised so she ended up using it on her feet.

To be honest I don't think any cream does what they claim it does. As long as they sink in and my skin feels soft and moisturised I'm happy.

Oh yes, the Diamond range is now in TKMaxx
The Diamond range won't be available for the time to come, it "takes a break", at least it is said so in Germany. I think that's the same for UK.

The diamond range neck cream was top notch but I only ever got it once and then it was out of stock. Shame if it's being discontinued. JW is really good stuff and I use it when I can't afford Decleor which is my all time fave for a real difference.

CC

The diamond range neck cream was top notch but I only ever got it once and then it was out of stock. Shame if it's being discontinued. JW is really good stuff and I use it when I can't afford Decleor which is my all time fave for a real difference.

CC

JW didn't say the range would be discontinued, but was talking about a break for this range as well as the Antiox one (don't know whether that was also available in UK).

Latest posts

Back