BareMinerals TSV 03/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bareminerals Everyday Flawless

Item No 205902

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...e&sc=SRCH&pageSize=96&keyword=205902&uattrmb=

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.001
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.002
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.003
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.004
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.005
http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/2/02/205902.006

(Pictures arent up yet)

10923399_812004838872774_3836171591396186542_n.jpg

Well done Autumn it really helps to be able to compare this with the Mally TSV when the details for that become available. All you sleuths really are incredible, thank you so much. Thank goodness the Beauty Bash turned out to be useful for something!

Thanks Autumn, is it a foundation, concealer, lipstick, all over face colour and ready bronzer?

I am really happy with the Doll foundation, so am going to take a break from powder foundations such as Bare Minerals and B & B, this is the first time for donkeys years that I have used a liquid foundation, and I really like the effect, I think it's less aging (though I've only tried it today so I hope I am not speaking too soon).

Last edited:
Thanks Autumn, is it a foundation, concealer, lipstick, all over face colour and ready bronzer?

I am really happy with the Doll foundation, so am going to take a break from powder foundations such as Bare Minerals and B & B, this is the first time for donkeys years that I have used a liquid foundation, and I really like the effect, I think it's less aging (though I've only tried it today so I hope I am not speaking too soon).

You're "Really happy " with the doll 10 foundation ? I find it really thick and Cakey - reminds me of pan stick - I'm going to stick with bareminerals bareskin , I find that much more natural . Not sure I'll go. Back to the BM powder foundation either I find that very drying. For once I've found a foundation that suits me/my skin and I'm going to stick with it

We've all got different skin, and it changes as it we get older, different things suit us at different times. I was surprised the Doll 10 foundation went on so well, and at how much better I looked with it on rather than the B & B which I had put on to go to work in the morning. I'm glad you've found a foundation you are happy with too.

I found it quite thick but buffing with a clean brush rather than applying it with the brush that comes with the foundation. The buffing action removes the surplus and blends what's left. But, as Jackanory says it's a subjective thing and finding the right foundation for me doesn't mean it'll suit the next person.

This BM tsv looks a ittle boring! Good intro to the brand if you are new though! I wish they would do a tsv with the new bareskin powder in and I'm looking forward to trying the new bb cream / tinted moisturiser product they have called complexion rescue looks really good from reviews I've seen. Pity it doesn't hit our shores until April.

Call me strange *altogether now - "strange" lol My foundation is my own mix of Benefit moon beam, SF50 sun cream and foundation base pigment, mixed and potted. Only once I walked down the BM road - booked a consult in Debenhams for a BM makeover. I left the store looking 10 years older than I did when I walked in. To add insult to injury, next day I had an eczema breakout on my face. :sad: So not for me. I wonder how many older women use this product, and manage to avoid ageing effect.

I do think it looks awesome on younger faces especially the oily/breakout prone. However older/drier/sensitive? Maybe not.

Looks good to me, but I have not long had the Doll 10 tsv so really should not got for this, but do love their foundation, like the look of the lippy too, thanks Autumn

What is it with this word 'flawless'? I read a great article in The Guardian (I think) a few weeks ago asking where this marketing term has come from, because in fact flawless skin looks really odd as absolutely no-one has it.

I'm quite fancying the 3-in-one compact & possibly the lippy, but have no desire for the rest ....

so do I buy and ebay the rest - or do I wait for someone else to ebay the 2 bits I want ..... hhmm....

bareMinerals 7 Piece Everyday Flawless Make-up Collection

QVC Price: £55.00
Today's Special Value Price :£39.96
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/bareMinerals-7...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-205902
This seven-piece make-up collection includes Original SPF 15 Foundation and Multi-Tasking Concealer; both winners of the QVC Customer Beauty Awards 2014, along with Brightening Pearl Natural Light Mineral Veil, READY 8.0 Color Boost Compact, Purely Brilliant Lipcolor, and two application brushes. Designed to create a fresh, effortless and radiant look; fake a full night's sleep in no time with this Everyday Flawless Collection by bareMinerals.

Keep your skin comfortable - bareMinerals products allow you to easily create the best natural-looking coverage possible whilst omitting the additives, preservatives and fragrances commonly found in make-up, creating a harmonised balance of make-up and skincare that especially good for skin prone to sensitivity or breakouts.

The illusion of beauty sleep - with everything you need to create a fresh and flawless everyday look, this collection is built around brightening and illuminating formulas, designed to give your skin a healthy-looking, well-rested radiant glow.

We've done the hard work for you - we have matched each foundation shade with the best complementary concealer, meaning all you have to do is select the foundation option for your skin tone.
Contains:

1 x Original SPF 15 Foundation (8g) in a choice of nine shades - delivers flawless coverage with a natural look and feel, blending seamlessly for a naturally luminous finish, without clumping, caking, or drying out your skin
1 x Multi-Tasking Concealer (2g) in a choice of four shades - contains SPF 20 and provides complete weightless coverage
1 x Brightening Pearl Natural Light Mineral Veil (6.5g) - this colour-adjusting finishing powder adapts to UV light to soften the appearance of shadows, fine lines and discoloration. Light-reflecting minerals catch the natural light to give your skin a subtle pearlescent glow
1 x READY 8.0 Color Boost Compact (14g) in True, Glee and Warmth - a trio of All-Over Face Color customer favourites in an all-in-one palette. Can be used together or individually
1 x Purely Brilliant Lipcolor (1.8g) in Fresh Mauve - delivers high-octane colour whilst moisturising, brightening, smoothing and priming
1 x Flawless Application Face Brush - natural, soft-tapered bristles provide light-to-medium coverage for a range of easy applications. Designed for use with bareMinerals Foundation, All-Over Face Color and Mineral Veil finishing powder
1 x Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush - the silky-smooth texture of this concealer brush allows full, concentrated coverage

How to apply:
Original SPF 15 Foundation
Start by tapping a small amount of foundation into the lid, then follow the 'swirl, tap, buff' technique: swirl the minerals into your brush's bristles, tap off any excess, and buff the foundation onto your skin in a circular motion
Begin with a small amount and add additional layers for fuller coverage
Multi-Tasking Concealer
Using the Concealer Brush, apply directly onto blemishes, pigmentation, areas of redness, broken capillaries, scars and other areas of skim imperfection
Brightening Pearl Natural Light Mineral Veil
Apply under or over foundation for a soft-focused finish. Use as a quick and easy touch-up throughout the day to refresh your skin
READY 8.0 Color Boost Compact
Swirl together to give your skin a lit-from-within natural radiance, or apply any single tint for a sheer wash of plum, coral-rose or sun-kissed colour on the nose, chin, forehead and cheeks
Purely Brilliant Lipcolor
Smooth onto lips for brilliant, creamy colour. Wear alone or combined with other bareMinerals lip products

Behind the brand
bareMinerals uses only the purest, highest-quality ingredients with none of the harsh chemicals and preservatives that can irritate skin. Boasting gorgeous colour collections and ground-breaking skincare lines, bareMinerals has earned its reputation as a beauty pioneer in mineral-based make-up.

3 Easy Pays wont kick in till Midnight

Latest posts

Back