Women with Control Trousers TSV 28/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm put off by the double pack because I don't wear slim leg trousers. So a waste of money for me . DF has also confused me about the sizing . She stated she is wearing a small in the slim leg because you need them to be tightish but if she was wearing the boot cut she would choose the medium as they don't need to be so tight. How does that work then with a double pack...............

DF said she wore small in the slim leg ones because she likes them to look tight like leggings but if you want them to look like trousers to go up in size.
IMHO the small looked too tight for her but she has lost weight and toned up (so she tells us whilst plugging her book and facebook page):mysmilie_51:

This 'buy a size down if you like such and such a look' drives me mad. Just because you can get into it it doesn't mean it looks good! The perils of stretch fabric.

Last edited:
Yet another above-the-ankle offering from QVC. That'll be a no, then. Again.

I didn't think any of them looked good in these. Is it just me, or is the Nora Batty look in vogue now ? Chunky legs sporting tightly crinkled trousers/leggings are seriously not a good look, and don't get me started on the big a.....ses being paraded ! Whatever happened to looking well turned out.

Good old M&S do ponte knit straight leg or boot cut trousers for between £16 and £20 a pair in three different leg lengths. They don't have the "control" element but I'm not sure I want or even like that. In leggings maybe but in trousers? I don't think the TSV looks great on anyone. They seem to cling to the thighs and then waft about from the knee down.

I would look like Max Wall in the straight leg offering..:mysmilie_17:

They were horrid and as for DF saying she liked the leggings look - it didn't look nice, especially not with those shoes she had on. The guest looked OK in the grey trousers but I didn't think the models looked good and let's face it - if it don't look good on the models then it ain't going to look good on me!

CC

Latest posts

Back