Clarks Boot TSV 23/01/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Ian, depending on the price, this seems an odd time for a boot TSV, the shoe shop sales have been full of bargains. Clarks own site has boots with 50% off and free delivery & returns. (and 6.5% cash back thru Quidco)

That said I chucked out a pair of worn out brown ankle boots before Xmas thinking I'd replace them in the sales and then found nothing that I fancied (or that fit), so I'll have a look tomorrow.

I wish they'd give us more Clarks instead of shoving Emus in our faces all the time. As akimbo said, it's an odd time for this item.

Clarks Pause Cheer Leather & Suede Ankle Boot Wide Fit
Item Number: 127400
QVC Price £69.00
Today's Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £5.95

Half price P&P on additional items.
Overall Rating Write a review no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Be the first to ask a question.
Email to a friend
Description

These go-anywhere ankle boots integrate a supremely wearable and flexible sole, and have a leather upper with contrasting suede panels, a convenient inside zip, and decorative metallic buckle detailing. Perfect for those in-between days when the weather can't make its mind up, these ankle boots from Clarks are a versatile choice that you can slip into in seconds - simply zip and go!

Supremely comfy - this lightweight boot incorporates a flexible outer sole, a soft textile lining and padded cushioned sock, all of which combine to provide extra comfort.

Only from QVC - you won't be able to find these stylish boots anywhere else in the UK during Spring/Summer 2015.

Wide fit - designed with comfort in mind, we're offering the Pause Cheer in a wide E-fit and up to a size 9, while a split in the opening helps to accommodate a larger ankle.

Classic colour palette - in timeless Black, Burgundy and Chocolate, they're immune to flash-in-the-pan trends and will remain stylish throughout the seasons.

Round toe
Chunky heel
Outer: leather; inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 7.5cm (3")

Colour options:

Black
Burgundy
Chocolate

Behind the brand
Clarks is a trusted brand whose footwear is world-renowned for being fashionable, totally wearable and comfortable. They have a heritage of making quality shoes for all generations and are now incorporating trend-led designs into their range, without sacrificing comfort.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.127400

Looks exactly the same as every other Clarks boots TSV. Yawn. And wide fit again too, I can't wait for the - "You can wear these if you have a standard width foot." Errrrrrr no, you can't, not unless you want them flopping around on your feet.

i like these even though i am 5'8 i need a heeled boot to wear with jeans. these look like they would fit the bill

Just to be awkward (well that's me all over!) I have standard width feet but lots of scar tissue around my knees and ankles means that buying boots tall or short is tricky but I ordered an ankle boot TSV a few years ago and the ankle was massive. Also seeing the spring fashions arriving in the shops I'd rather look forward to the milder weather even though it's frosty and blummin cold here today.

Only from QVC - you won't be able to find these stylish boots anywhere else in the UK during Spring/Summer 2015.

If this means that these boots are made especially for Q then you can bet that the quality will be far far away from what you would normally expect from Clarks.
Everything else that is made exclusively for Q has had a reduction in quality so why would these be any different.
I have very odd shaped feet due to the arthritis so would never consider buying any type of footwear unless I had tried them on first as the cost of sending them back would be astronomical.

Last edited:
I didn't see the launch but did JF say these fitted her even though she has (presumably) a narrow foot? Shame they can't offer them in both width fittings.

I do like these boots, love the height of the heel, but I have tried wide fitting Clarks before and they are just far too big for me and impossible to wear. Also I just got a pair from the Clarks website that should have been about £50+ but I got them for £20 and free postage so QVC isn't that great a value, if you know you can get something so heavily discounted it puts you off paying any more! Just looked and was surprised to see they have only sold out of one size, in one of the colours, which I think proves they would have to be much better value with Clarks to tempt many people.

Just to be awkward (well that's me all over!) I have standard width feet but lots of scar tissue around my knees and ankles means that buying boots tall or short is tricky but I ordered an ankle boot TSV a few years ago and the ankle was massive. Also seeing the spring fashions arriving in the shops I'd rather look forward to the milder weather even though it's frosty and blummin cold here today.

Yes, Chloe was talking about spring being in sight even though she is selling boots. I'm not inclined to buy any more boots.Im living in my EMUs .I would like a TSV of a decent modern looking pump , but I think we'll be going straight from boots to Birkenstocks .......

For office wear (with suits) I like a fine boot with high thin heels which I have found impossible to buy this year in brown, plenty of black.

These are nice enough but personally I would only wear them with jeans/casual wear and it's too late in the season to buy more if this type.

By the way did the guest tell you at every other sentence that they would be good to wear when you go to a theme park day out? She usually does.

Latest posts

Back