Susan Graver TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sheilaj

Registered Shopper
I liked this and have bought the blue one. Has anyone else had any of her stuff and what is it like for size/quality?...amazed that there is no thread yet

hi Sheila, i haven't ordered the TSV but i have gone for the paisley tunic in white. i've not tried any of her stuff before so am hoping it's nice quality.

The only thing that I have seen on her show that I would wear is a Set of 2 Contrast Sleeveless Tops ,but then I would not pay £25 for them. I think most of her fashion is a little garish and overpriced for polyester /mix clothes.

The only thing that I have seen on her show that I would wear is a Set of 2 Contrast Sleeveless Tops ,but then I would not pay £25 for them. I think most of her fashion is a little garish and overpriced for polyester /mix clothes.

I have to agree with you kathy - if I turned up for work in this, they'd think I lost the plot. I'm not keen on duster coats as I am short anyway and they look silly on me! I can't believe she used microfibre for her clothes, I clean my surfaces with that!

It's not for me either. I don't like mandarin collars and the length of the shirt is not me at all. I quite like bold prints worn with something plain of course and probably would have been tempted by the black and the green if the shirt was a regular shirt/blouse design. My money is safe for today. Anyway I am busy complaining about the state of something which I received today which has left me very upset so I will steer clear of QVC for a while. I will post about it another time when I am feeling less :mad::mad::mad:

I don't like this tsv at all and I think you would have to be 6' 6'' to wear it, on me it would be floor length.

Not seen it yet, not looked as I have not liked much of her stuff in the past.

Pipa looked dreadful in some yellow thing - she looked as though she should have had a mop as an accessory!

It takes a genius to make Pipa look bad!!!!!

Latest posts

Back