Linda Lusardi - still no mention of your ultratherapy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
http://www.victorianorthbrooke.com/my-miracle-for-your-face-with-linda-lusardi/

Had to quite literally walk away from the tv this afternoon, as Linda Lusardi actually pointed out how wonderful her neck looked after using her cream for neck and decollete......

STILL no mention of the Ultratherapy treatment she had done on her neck.
Which begs the question, if her creams are so damn good, why did she feel the need to try this other skin tightnening therapy at all?

I asked IW on their Facebook page why no mention of the extra treatment, but they suggested I ask Linda herself!! NO, IW, your channel is showing this, YOU ask her.

Also, as a side line, getting ~bleeping bleep~ sick of Dennice crediting her skins appearance to every range they ever show now.
Really Dennice, can you treat us with a little more respect? We do, some of us, watch for the long term and have memories longer than goldfish.

Oh, also part 2, don't think it's entirely fair to award Linda Lusardi's range any sort of IW award, considering an IW main owner / manager funded it being produced, do you?

Breathe, need to go to kittensinpants.com right quick to cute and calm down :)

I'm thinking Linda is starting to look her age now. I know she's not too well this visit, maybe that's why she looks so washed out. Her hair is too dark, it makes her face look dull. Hey maybe it's my tv?

They all have the same story these face cream sellers..........'I could find nothing out there to suit me, so I made my own'. Yeah righto. There's shed loads of different creams out there now and you couldn't find one right fror you??

Her new 'polyfilla' looks ok, she could do with a bit of it on her neck...........it's going :smirk: They still show photos from years ago too, about time they were updated.

Rachel Pierman was on with Linda at dinner time. Fascinating fact: she bought a pot of cream for £89 once and found it had no spf in it. She rang up where she got it from and they verified that indeed that was the case but she could buy some spf for £28.99. As if :dull:

Oh do give it a rest!

LoL ... Sounds like you're not impressed with IW today..........Im afraid I don't watch the Lusardi shows,can't stand the hype. now MAssam has gone probably won't watch any beauty on IW .

This sort of product would be in Harrods, Selfridges, Kensington Palace and Oxford Street if Peter Simon were showcasing on Bid :mysmilie_59: It would make the woman of a woman!

Marketing B$ with a capital B. :mysmilie_51:

Actually it kind of reminds me of this from Bid many moons ago... if you're going the whole hog then just change the filtering of the whole picture to make the results look even more awesome! :mysmilie_59: (the stuff on Bid was obviously radioactive or something as it affected the whole set)

Attachments

• WP_00094333.jpg
    WP_00094333.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 214

Latest posts

Back