QVC sign in problems.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
When logging into my account, I am told my email address is not recognised, and asked to input my membership number, and then my pin, before it will allow me access to my account. Anyone else have this problem?

I get this if I've left a QVC tab open for an hour or two. Quite often just retyping my email address works but then if I keep the same tab open a bit longer then I get "bad request" - usually when I'm tempted to buy something and by the time I've opened another browser it's sold out. Their crappy website is saving me money!

It's been happening for a couple of weeks now - also, some links fail when I use a windows browser (2 different laptops) but still work on my ipad.

Clearing cache etc hasn't helped. I think their IT team is just a bit pants.

It has been happen all week to me. Even cleared cache but it did not solve the problem!

Same here, it is a bit annoying having to add my membership number each time but I can still order. I agree, their IT is dire.

Inge x

I usually have dreadful problems with the website, but was actually able to order during the Eek hour without any problem.

However I know how you feel as my blood pressure usually goes sky high with the frustration.

When logging into my account, I am told my email address is not recognised, and asked to input my membership number, and then my pin, before it will allow me access to my account. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes it has been like it for a couple of days, I have sent an online form to them.

Latest posts

Back