CODE Beautiful VLM Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
I was approached at the BB by a representative from CODE Beautiful VLM Mascara and she started talking to me showing her one eye made up with one coat of mascara and the other unmade and it looked nothing to write home about. Then she looked at me more closely and asked "what mascara are you wearing?".
I wore the Lengthening mascara from LGeller Xmas TSV and it looked way better than the CODE Beautiful VLM Mascara and I had a feeling that she was impressed by it as she just then handed me a leaflet saying "we will be on the channel this weekend".
The lady who is now on screen with two and a half coats of CODE Beautiful VLM Mascara looks much better than the other representative did and maybe as good as wearing the LG mascara but I was wearing one coat as opposed to two and a half.
I would say save your money but suppose each to their own.

CODE Beautiful VLM Mascara
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=204680&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

She was very pushy with us too, repeatedly telling us to go to the laptop in the corner and get on waitlist for it. I'd agree it wasn't any better than some £5-7 high street mascaras imho!

She was very pushy with us too, repeatedly telling us to go to the laptop in the corner and get on waitlist for it. I'd agree it wasn't any better than some £5-7 high street mascaras imho!

Yeah right, "jump on your laptops".
So she was impressed with my mascara then since she didn't invite me to place my advanced order.
I agree it looked like a £5-7 high street mascara, clumped together wet looking lashes with no volume or length that she claimed.I first thought that she was having me on.

Well that's another £20 purchase saved for both of us Marina, the Beauty Bash has its uses!

Indeed Akimbo. I wasn't impressed by J Maran cosmetics either but it looked really good on air today. And the JM representative I spoke to didn't have flawless skin but dry and flaky. I did like the tinted body cream trio though.
The models on JM hour today were so OTT touching themselves like they did and applying cosmetics in that manner and the body cream.

Using the Flint rules of economics you can now spend twice this because of what you have saved by not buying and if you factor in travel costs to BB you must surely have "saved" enough for a LG bag at the very least.

Using the Flint rules of economics you can now spend twice this because of what you have saved by not buying and if you factor in travel costs to BB you must surely have "saved" enough for a LG bag at the very least.
Ha-ha! Yes, I bought Taya Copaiba Resin Volumizing Mud 118ml today with free P&P as was impressed by presentation but the reviews are very split in the middle, you either love it or hate it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't think that I could stretch it to a LG bag though.

I like the Copaiba resin elixir because I can apply a tiny amount to wet hair, whereas the Copaiba mud is really only for use on dry hair to create root lift which won't work on my long unlayered hair (hope that makes sense). The white clay range works better but is more aimed at thickening the hair shaft than root lift. Less is more with Taya products, so once you find one that works for you it's economical to use.

I like the Copaiba resin elixir because I can apply a tiny amount to wet hair, whereas the Copaiba mud is really only for use on dry hair to create root lift which won't work on my long unlayered hair (hope that makes sense). The white clay range works better but is more aimed at thickening the hair shaft than root lift. Less is more with Taya products, so once you find one that works for you it's economical to use.

Thank you Akimbo, I think it may suit me after reading your post as I have short choppy hair and I prefer to style it when it's dry not wet. Still keeping my fingers crossed though.

You're welcome, I'd just add that whether it's the White Clay or Copaiba styling products you'll need less than you think. So start with a tiny amount because if you add to much you may end up washing your hair again. I put a pea sized amount through my hair when it's still wet, only wrung out in the shower, before I wrap it in a towel. This lets me disperse a small blob through a lot of hair as the water dilutes it; comb it through and then wrap in a hair towel.

The copaiba range smells a bit like an aftershave kind of scent - not too strong though, I quite like it.

Latest posts

Back