Christmas Gift return

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Previous years it was until the 31st not sure about this year though :S, Perhaps give Q a call and ask?

You might just squeak in a Hermes return by booking a collection online today and printing the label today OR print the label today and drop it at a "MyHermes" collection point that's open today ( near me I've got a petrol station and a couple of "open all hours" corner shops) that will take the parcel from you today and your receipt will be dated the 25th. You'll need access to a printer to print off a specific Hermes label for your Q parcel.

Did I mention doing it today?

This might be a dumb question but if you return things by Hermes do you have to pay? I don't return much but I might return more if it was free.

CC

This might be a dumb question but if you return things by Hermes do you have to pay? I don't return much but I might return more if it was free.

CC

Yes you pay, I paid £3.65 to send back the Yankee TSV the other day which I thought was reasonable considering the weight of it. It was also much more convenient dropping it at the garage on my way home from work rather than getting to the post office during the day or on Saturday morning. I think there was a limit on the size and weight (15kg) of the parcel. I'm not certain if the charge is fixed, I'm sure someone here will know.

Yes you pay, I paid £3.65 to send back the Yankee TSV the other day which I thought was reasonable considering the weight of it. It was also much more convenient dropping it at the garage on my way home from work rather than getting to the post office during the day or on Saturday morning. I think there was a limit on the size and weight (15kg) of the parcel. I'm not certain if the charge is fixed, I'm sure someone here will know.

So you can send a set of large jars back for £3.65 yet they charge you £5.95 to send them to you, funny that lol:mysmilie_1:

Don't forget we have to pay for all of the wonderful packaging ,you know how they like to spoil us with their outstanding packaging products, those blue bags must cost all of 10p each and the boxes 50p so that leaves ££ (if only) to pay the poor operatives who have to carefully pick and pack the orders, they get extra for repackaging a return because you never know what has happened to it before it gets sent back.

Latest posts

Back