Beyond dull Beauty Weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I normally enjoy QVC's Beauty Weekends but this current one is so boring. I don't think it's helped by two incredibly dull TSV's. I have absolutely no desire to purchase an expensive facial hair remover and don't get me started on Revitalash and it's unwatchable presenter. I think this weekend has been very underwhelming.

I haven't watched any of it. I am waiting to see what the Liz Earle TSV is next month and saving my cash. It pee'd me off a bit as well because they canned Richard Jackson this weekend just to show us Vitalash or whatever it's called (off to put my tin hat on now and lie low for the rest of the day lol).

CC

I can watch beauty shows until the cows come home but even I have been bored senseless with the shows, what happened to Molton Brown's much heralded return to Q? They only have 3 items on the website at the moment, that seems short lived!

I`m bored to tears with Q full stop. How many faces/bodies do they think people need to cleanse, tone, moisturise, de fuzz, add makeup to etc etc etc ? There must be the equivalent of the National debt being stashed away in beauty products by people because surely to goodness people can`t use up tsv`s at such a rate ? There seems to be barely 5 minutes from one beauty tsv to the same brand`s next tsv. I can imagine wardrobe doors being prised open and a foot shoving the piles of beauty stuff back inside it as more is added lol then slamming the wardrobe door shut again before it all comes toppling down !

Hi I've loitered for a long time, but this is my first post! I agree that this has been a dull beauty weekend, although I did perk up listening to Axel Ruth's gorgeous accent during the Flora Mare hour :mysmilie_12:

I used to watch some of the beauty shows to get advice and tips on looking after the skin and bought my first ever Decleor from Q ,but now its just hard sell and so many brands i just cant be bothered. Even the various skin care brands have become confusing with several different groups of items within the brands,one for age,one for sagging ,one for wrinkles,one for hydration etc, its too much and financially impossible.My skin improves naturally into the spring with more fresh air so im looking forward to that .No need to buy the expensive Tria thingy and use for 90 days.........

Beyond dull Beauty Weekend

I haven't even bothered switching on....48hrs of contradiction, this cream is best, next hour a different one is best. QVC is now nearly as boring as IW, imo they are getting as predictable.:headbang:

I had it on in the background yesterday, it was just some noise in the room.

Oh apart from Dolly Daydream saying you can tell a lot about the person by the shape of their eye brows!!!!! Straight ones mean I am intelligent, I am to excited about that.:mysmilie_19:

I think I'll scream if I hear one more person mention the beauty bash. I've been before and enjoyed it but it doesn't half get boring when they just won't stop repeating themselves.

PS. Doesn't Andrew Bagley have a home to go to? He seems to be there all the time, even in the early hours of the morning with a single product for 5 minutes.

They are certainly getting a return on the beauty bash mentioning at every opportunity how people have been raving about this or that product.I like L'Occitanne & there are some good prices ( looking at the Almond Oil shower product) but if you 'stock up' at £40-£50 a time then that is a lot of cash to lay out, even if on EZP.Not buying @ the moment, if there is a show I am interested in I watch & go & buy in the shops ( or elsewhere on the web) saving the incredible Q P&P!

I haven't watched any of it. I am waiting to see what the Liz Earle TSV is next month and saving my cash. It pee'd me off a bit as well because they canned Richard Jackson this weekend just to show us Vitalash or whatever it's called (off to put my tin hat on now and lie low for the rest of the day lol).

CC

Martina has posted the next Liz Earle TSV in the Beauty Bash thread.

Hi I've loitered for a long time, but this is my first post! I agree that this has been a dull beauty weekend, although I did perk up listening to Axel Ruth's gorgeous accent during the Flora Mare hour :mysmilie_12:

Welcome to the Forum!

I watched a few minutes of Loccy and saw it was Dawbags presenting so gave up.

I think I'll scream if I hear one more person mention the beauty bash. I've been before and enjoyed it but it doesn't half get boring when they just won't stop repeating themselves.

PS. Doesn't Andrew Bagley have a home to go to? He seems to be there all the time, even in the early hours of the morning with a single product for 5 minutes.

Yes l absolutely agree with you Moth, l am sick to the back teeth of them twittering on about the beauty bash! Ditto about Andrew Bagley!

Welcome sizesmall, your name suggests that you may be Julia Roberts fan as sizesmall is her middle name so to speak.
Flora Mare was also the highlight of my weekend watching Q as well as Taya products.

:wave: Hi and welcome Sizesmall, hope you have fun posting :mysmilie_3:

I have to agree he does have a lovely voice!...and amazing skin too, but I won't say how I know :wink:

tbh, I don't watch much QVC, as I'm at work most of the time. I read up on the codage, selexir, and JM ranges. I think the peace balm is a tad expensive, but may try codage.

I'm enjoying the Tarte demos. I thought Tiffany looked good with a sort of cerise lipstick. I will not be tempted though because I still have plenty to use.
My skin is looking so good that I couldn't bare to put any makeup over it this morning. It may have been due to the liquid gold which I diluted 2 nights ago on cotton wool and left on for a few minutes before putting on Judith Williams phytomineral cream.

Latest posts

Back