Eve Pearl

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Launch of Eve Peal. Eve seem like a pretty good guest, She knows her stuff, doesn't shout or scream like Mally. The models arent overly made up like other make-up ranges on Q. Prices seem a little high but i guess if the make-up is good it will be worth it, It will be interesting to read the reviews in the next few weeks.

It's very dated yellow-based and thick! The model is making us laugh staring directly at the camera it's like she's staring at us! The prices are ludicrously high, save your money!

The foundation compact will be over 50 quid delivered when the intro price ends which does seem quite pricey but let us know how you get on with it. Mind you they might sell it without the brush at a lower price if the brand takes of.

I think this is the most natural I've ever seen AY looking.

Yes AY young looks very good, Eve has probably had work done, but shes selling Make-up not skincare so doesnt bother me, Shes not trying to con people like Lulu!

I was just observing not criticising Eve. She is new so I was getting acquainted so to speak :)

Alison so often looks good when someone from a make up brand does her make up, but she goes back to shimmer brick wall and eyeliner. If only she'd stick with a softer palette and aim for diffused rather than shiny.

I didn't actually see the demo or woman, but I was between watching stuff I recorded and heard her talking. I thought she sounded nervous for some reason, first show perhaps.

Latest posts

Back