EGO conditioning tool OTO.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One Time Only

Item Number 400702

Ego Therapy Conditioning Tool
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=400702&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

This amazing cold iron is a non-heated appliance that conditions hair by using infrared light and clever ultrasound pulsing to deliver hydration, protein and nutrition right into the core of the hair. Show off notably silkier, stronger, healthier hair, with the help of this innovative tool from Ego.

Ultrasound Cold Therapy Infrared Technology - using a process known as nano-technology, magnetic ultrasounds pulsating at 36,000 times per second cause the molecular structure of pre-applied hair treatment products to become miniaturised so they can penetrate deeper into the hair shaft. This allows all their goodness to soak in, and the super-fast vibrations promote the production of essential amino acids and proteins which are the building blocks of the hairs structural makeup.

What's in the box?
1 x Ego Therapy Conditioning Tool - helps repair the hair shaft and seal the cuticle down. Simply shampoo and condition and use on wet hair for hydration. More intense results are achieved by using the unique leave-in treatment conditioner before treating hair to give some 'nano-pampering'

PMSL ! I read the title as EGG Conditioning tool. Made me laugh because my niece rubbed a couple of raw eggs into her hair the other night, wrapped clingfilm and a towel round her head and went to bed. She won't tell me how it went !

Well it often cooks in one's hear when rinsing if the water is warmer than lukewarm

Ego Therapy Conditioning Tool

QVC Price: £88.00
One Time Only Price :£79.96
P&P: £6.95

I think it will be on EP, too. Kala said it is NOT a straightener, which I have, and anything which improves the condition of my hair, is worth a go.

I don't think I need one of these but I'll try to watch. I saw the BB demo but wasn't close enough to heaar what was said so I'd just assumed it was a "conditioning straightener". Nice lit up bubbling water effect.

I have just used mine for the second time and the unit was getting very hot and the plates were starting to get warm. I have e-mailed EGO about this and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

This is the second time that I have used it and the results are excellent, my hair feels very smooth and my dry ends are no more.

Should it make a whining noise when in use? I like EGO and this may be cynicism, but I can't see a difference, and surely EGO wouldn't take us for a bunch of numpties?!

Should it make a whining noise when in use? I like EGO and this may be cynicism, but I can't see a difference, and surely EGO wouldn't take us for a bunch of numpties?!

I think they're jumping on the bandwagon of their shining star at the moment. I have the Ego Infuse, which is good, but it's just a hairdryer at the end of the day. It's hotter (hotter than the sun actually) than my old one, and lighter - but it's no revolutionary product. I also tried the Twist and, while it gave good curls, it took about 10 minutes to warm up, and even then it hadn't reached 160. You'd never think this was 2015! I do think they've produced a good, lightweight hairdryer - now what is following is hype and marketing (they're probably the same thing!!)

I have just used mine for the second time and the unit was getting very hot and the plates were starting to get warm. I have e-mailed EGO about this and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

This is the second time that I have used it and the results are excellent, my hair feels very smooth and my dry ends are no more.
Does it make hair shiny?

Latest posts

Back