ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dyson DC39 Animal Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner with Clean & Tidy Kit
Item Number: 803868
QVC Price: £340.00
Todays Special Value Price £279.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pay instalments of £69.99, plus P&P

This innovative DC39 Animal cylinder vacuum cleaner features Dysons patented Radial Root Cyclone technology which maximises suction power and captures more microscopic dust particles, and their Ball technology for easy manoeuvring, it also comes with the latest carbon fibre turbine head that works on all floor types, a dual mode adjustable floor head, a tangle-free turbine tool plus a Clean and Tidy accessories kit. Cleaning your home couldnt be simpler with this lightweight, high performance vacuum from Dyson.

Radial Root Cyclone technology - Dyson’s remodelled airflows maximise suction power. The improved flow efficiency reduces turbulence and preserves air pressure, so more microscopic particles are extracted by the inner cyclones. This helps to remove more dust, allergens and pet hair from your home.

Perfect for hard floors and carpets - the carbon fibre turbine head has stiff nylon bristles to remove ground-in dirt from carpets and anti-static carbon fibre filaments to remove fine dust from hard floors. It’s powered by an efficient clean-air turbine system where air is drawn in from the side of the tool, passes through a fine mesh and drives a turbine connected to the brush bar.

Great for picking up hair - the tangle-free turbine tool doesn't tangle and features counter-rotating heads with brushes to remove hair from carpets and upholstery, plus there's no brush bar for hair to wrap around. Hair and dirt are drawn in from all directions and released straight into the bin.

Easy to manoeuvre - featuring the latest Ball technology, the DC39 turns on the spot, has a central steering mechanism for more accurate steering and a pivot point at the centre, enabling it to make tighter turning circles and follow the user’s path.

Quiet, peaceful cleaning - Dyson’s DC39 has been awarded the Quiet Mark for being amongst the quietest of super high performance cylinder vacuums, so you can still enjoy powerful cleaning but with less noise.

What’s in the box?

1 x DC39 vacuum cleaner
1 x carbon fibre turbine head
1 x tangle-free turbine tool
1 x dual mode adjustable floor head
1 x stair tool
1 x combination tool
1 x four-piece Clean and Tidy accessory kit including - soft dusting brush, Up Top tool, mattress tool and storage bag

Specifications:

Weight: 7.5Kg
Dimensions (h x l x w): 37cm x 51cm x 26cm (14.6" x 20" x 10")
Capacity: 2L bin
259AW suction power
Cord length: 6.5m (21ft)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.803868

I have this Dyson, but didn't buy from QVC.

I think we paid about £320 for ours but I think that was from Littlewoods who inflate prices anyway so you can pay weekly/monthly for it. Ours also doesn't have as many tools as what this offer has.

I never rated Dyson growing up, as we had an upright and it wasn't very good, but after years of using rubbish ones in my own home and then buying a Henry Hoover when we were going major work to our old house. We bought this hoover when we moved into our new house about 18 months ago, when we were given a kitten and so I would say it's a good buy.

From the photos on QVC's website, I have even found out what a tool I have and never used is for. I know this might sound sad but I have recorded this TSV launch to get tips etc. lol!

I would love to know what people think to cylinder cleaners, I've always had Dyson uprights, but I could do with a new one, are they awkward to move around.

i have an upright but i love my air ram by g tech. best carpet cleaner ever and i love dyson

I have to use uprights including gtechs. I get backache if I use a cylinder. I also hated pulling the cylinder around.

At work, Dyson is a big seller. Whilst the QVC price is a keen one, it is not as much of a bargain, as it may initially seem. We are offering the clean and tidy kit at half price, when bought with any Dyson. Also, through Dyson, we are doing a trade in promotion. On this model, it is a saving of £80, when you trade in your old vacuum. Still a good price, especially if you are unable to use the trade in deal. For some, EP is always welcome. Wherever you choose to buy it from, don't forget to register your 5 year warranty with Dyson.

My dad has a Dyson that I loathe with a passion, he's 95 so I do his cleaning. My son has one plus two cats & there's always cat hair.
I have four very hairy dogs & have no longing for a Dyson. I have an upright Hoover, one of the pet ones for the carpets downstairs & a Henry, for the hard floors, sofas, stairs & upstairs, which keep the house hair free......mostly.

I have a dyson but an upright one as well as the gtech. The dyson lives upstairs as it is too heavy to carry around. Any cylinder does my back in. The Roomba robot cleans downstairs and I move the gtech around as needed

I like my upright Dyson and it's good, but very heavy. Have the cordless one which is pretty useless IMO but easy to clean the stairs and car. I'm always tripping over/picking up the cord on my upright and a retractable cord would make life so much easier - for the price it should be included.

CC

My parents have always had a dyson (since they've been around that is!) but I have never been impressed with their performance... So when I was looking for a new vacuum this month I steered clear (not that I could afford one anyway!)

I wanted an upright because of pain etc but my 'helper' insisted on a cylinder as she finds them easier to get into nooks etc... I did tons of research and very nearly bought a Henry. However I find them ugly and don't really have room to store it. Anyway after reading countless people raving about Miele I decided that's how I would go! There are some really good deals on the C2 1200w complete ATM - around £140 inc 2 years warranty.
But as I have a furry friend of the feline variety who has an undercoat and very downy coat which adheres to everything I opted to pay more to get a cat and dog model (still under £180 on offer and inc delivery etc) and I'm in love! ;)
They say uprights are better for carpets and that may be true on the whole but as we have a room with laminate and this is perfect. And it's so stylish and smart - plus all of the attachments live neatly under the lid!

(A friend has the g-tech and I've heard it's a fab performance ESP on carpet BUT it does only last max 20 mins and it dally does just go back/forth, it's no good for corners etc so you would need a mini vac to do other jobs especially as it has no attachments or the like.)

Sorry this turned into an essay but since I've been researching the topic a lot recently I thought I'd share ;)
One thing I read a lot was Henry if you're on a budget and many preferring Miele to Dyson...

I would love to know what people think to cylinder cleaners, I've always had Dyson uprights, but I could do with a new one, are they awkward to move around.

As I said in my post I've always been used to uprights. But at work (as a student I worked as a cleaner at a hospital as well as people's homes) and you only ever see cylinders in commercial settings. They take a bit of getting used it but I actually find my cylinder good now and once you get the knack it's actually quite easy because they have such long hoses you don't often have to drag the actual cylinder (plus my miele is only about 6kg - not a lot more than my big cat!!)

Latest posts

Back