Sbc tsv 18/02/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There's an SBC Tsv on the 18th of February :clapping:

Lets hope its something a little different ........I wont hold me breath.

Thanks Autumn! I would love some different shower gels, e.g. manuka honey and orange blossom, aloe vera, some lovely body butters, but like you I am not holding my breath, no doubt it will be more arnica, collagen and propolis.

I actually need Arnica as down to only a quarter left of a 500ml bottle. But don't mind if it's not included as it will last a while yet. No more collagen please! I just sold the 2 I got as a bargain but still have a litre and a half of the stuff! I would love some shower and bath products too this time round. But not the collagen one!!!

I love their collagen and propolis gels. My OH uses Arnica gel but there`s a limit to just how many bottles of the stuff you actually need. So I`m hoping this tsv is different too. I don`t get along with their shower gels which is sad. I bought a set of 3 a while ago and the 2 shower gels I used, made me itch in intimate places IYKWIM so I gave the 3rd bottle away.
I`ll wait and see but I`ve a feeling arnica will come into it somewhere or perhaps the new camphor or cotton range. I don`t think I`d bother with the camphor but I`d certainly give the cotton a try.

I've just gotten this http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-4-Piece-Ultimate-Arnica-Gel-%26-Shower-Collection.product.207948.html?upsh=1(sorry for long link, don't know how to shorten it) and I'm quite pleased with it, had most of them all before but it was a little treat from getting the all clear from stage 1 cancer --had a hell of a Christmas as I found out on 19th Dec, op on new years eve but didn't tell you guys. I'm so relieved to get the all clear, so I purchased this and a ring , which hasn't turned up yet, even though I ordered it a week ago. At 48, it's been a rollercoaster of a journey, I can tell you.

I've just gotten this http://www.qvcuk.com/SBC-4-Piece-Ultimate-Arnica-Gel-%26-Shower-Collection.product.207948.html?upsh=1(sorry for long link, don't know how to shorten it) and I'm quite pleased with it, had most of them all before but it was a little treat from getting the all clear from stage 1 cancer --had a hell of a Christmas as I found out on 19th Dec, op on new years eve but didn't tell you guys. I'm so relieved to get the all clear, so I purchased this and a ring , which hasn't turned up yet, even though I ordered it a week ago. At 48, it's been a rollercoaster of a journey, I can tell you.

I'm glad everything went well loujareth. That must be a weight off your mind.

I`m so glad everything turned out good for you Lou. You deserve a treat for everything you`ve been through.

So pleased you have had the all clear - that news deserves LOTS of treats for yourself!!

:mysmilie_8:

I like the SBC range, but I'm bored of the gels. I hardly use them & the ones I have got & use is only because I bought a TSV over a year ago that I'm still using up!

I only bought the Collagen TSV last year from SBC & I've only opened the shower creme so far. Although I'm only days away from starting the face cream & serum now. but still have the cleanser & gel unopened.

Any idea on what this collection will contain. Am hoping for something that doesn't contain arnica and collagen.

Its a NO from me. I have enough collagen gel, I don`t rate the collagen bath/shower stuff, the Rose and argan gel made my eyes sore even though I didn`t actually use it near my eyes, just on my cheeks and the cleanser is just so so.

Thanks SCW. It's good they put the rose and argan oil in it, but I already bought that in the duo kit, so don't want any more. I don't like the collagen gel and the cleanser is ok not my favourite. I do however like the collagen shower cream.

Yes, I think you're right SCW, it looks like a typical SBC TSV. I really would have liked a body butter.

Decided never to order SBC again,I've been swayed in the past as the sizes made it seem good value but I'm really wondering now exactly how much water and alcohol are in these products,so from now on I'm only sticking with natural skincare,by the way Soapsmith is beautiful to use.

Latest posts

Back