Laura Geller Liquid Foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Laura Geller is launching a Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation on Qvc Usa on the 2nd of February, seems very similar to Bareminerals Liquid foundation...

Screenshot (150).jpg

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery i guess .....

Hopefully she'll include the brush when it launches, then the choice with and without the brush if it catches on. Brands like LG and Mally seem to bring a different liquid foundation periodically but if it's one you really like it's frustrating when that one is discontinued in favour of the next new improved version. I used to like the LG Phenomenal foundation ... Gone but not forgotten.

I hope it's a good one, sampled her stick foundation, so so or may be I'm used to B&B.

Hopefully it will be talc free. I`ve always fancied her stuff but as soon as I looked on the USA website and saw one of the main ingredients in almost all of her stuff is talc, then its a big NO NO from me. My skin hates talc !

No talc on the ingredients list and it has lecithin that suggests it may give the skin that natural glowing look, I'm interested.

I love Laura and think she is a great lady but after I've used up my current stock I won't be buying any more as I've got hooked on Bareminerals. Sorry to come to that conclusion but my skin has looked so much better since I started to move over to them, once you get used to using the powder. This liquid looks interesting but with Laura you can't guarantee the stock when you want it!

Latest posts

Back