Reviews

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
CH has just stated ON AIR the only reviews not posted, are any which are particularly offensive. I am sure that, like me, many forumites will take acute exception to this claim. I have NEVER submitted an offensive post, and have had posts both accepted and rejected. As I have said before, I work in retail and, should we insult our customers by lying to them, they can come back to me with it, physically, and rightly so. In the case of shopping tv, we have this forum. Get your facts right!

Yep my inoffensive reviews have not been posted. I often leave reviews on amazon and eBay but never bother with qvc now

Offensive must mean critical of the product. There was a good thread recently about bad reviews going missing or never posted in the first place. That is despite the good manners and Victorian attention to courtesy which I am sure members of this forum show when writing reviews. In my case, three of my reviews that said a product burst into flames, later modified to 'broke down within minutes', were not posted. Offensive, certainly not! They would have been if I had described the screaming habdabs I had and what I thought of the manufacturer and sellers of such product. But no, they were carefully worded to be as neutral as possible. Multiply my experience probably by hundreds, at least, to get a true picture of rejected reviews. Offensive? Huh! That deserves some ***$$$$$****** comments, but won't get any here because we are a very polite lot.

I recently had a 4* review rejected ............. and I wasn't offensive at all. They invited me to submit another one but all I can say is "pffftttttttttt to that."

ch and some of the other presenters just say what the like on air weather its accurate or not

They have posted some real stinkers slating products and complaining about receiving returns. I imagine it must depend who is on duty at the "independent" organisation who monitor the reviews.

I've had one 5-star review blocked and various others, too. I don't trust them so I no longer post reviews there. My reviews were honest and inoffensive. If they can't live with that, that's me out.

Amazing how it is only items with 5* that they read out.

Chuntley is one if the worst at this malarkey.

I think there was a post on here giving the name of the so called independant monitors a while ago.

I had a review rejected, for no good reason, and was so mad I battled with them for ages over it (and won) but it was the start of the slippery slope of disengaging from Q for me.

I know for a fact that reviews mysteriously disappear which I think is down right dishonest.

Latest posts

Back