What's happened to QVC on freeview?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else lost iton channel 16? A couple of times today I've been watching it and the screen has just gone blank, eventually it didn't return so I did a retune and now it's gone completely. Is anyone else having any problems?

Mine has just gone off! It came back on them abruptly went off again! Glad it's not just my rely! I was enjoying watching the jewellery outlet too! Hope its back on for Yankee Candles at 5pm!

Oh I'm glad to hear it's not just me! How annoying, I was enjoying the jewellery outlet too! typical - I'm off work sick today and needed some non-taxing entertainment.

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon! I am really annoyed it's gone off! It's my afternoon off and l was looking forward to a bit of QVC before hubby comes home!

It's back on for the moment! Hope it stays on! Quite enjoying Chloe presenting for a change!

Oh dear! I hope you feel better soon! I am really annoyed it's gone off! It's my afternoon off and l was looking forward to a bit of QVC before hubby comes home!

Thank you!
Ah that is annoying for you too! I often find when I have the tv to myself and time to sit down and watch something there's usually a load of old rubbish on, so how frustrating for there to be something you were enjoying watching and it kept switching off!

Seems to be back on now, knowing my luck it'll go dodgy again during the Yankee hour!

Latest posts

Back