Percy & Reed 3 Piece Essentials Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Percy & Reed 3 Piece Essentials Collection
Item Number: 208029
QVC Price £28.50
One Time Only Price £23.16

P&P £4.95

This wonderful collection contains three essential Percy & Reed products - Shampoo, Conditioner and Dry Shampoo. Give your luscious locks a real treat with this luxurious Percy & Reed haircare collection.

Contains:

1 x Shampoo (250ml)
1 x Conditioner (250ml)
1 x Dry Shampoo (150ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208029

Smells nice, you can probably find something from the range in TKMaxx to sniff or buy cheaper. I didn't rate the styling product I got with a magazine.

I must start looking in TKMaxx, I often see it mentioned but rarely shop there as it isn't in the shopping centres I most regularlŷ use.

Like you say better way to test out a range than having to buy a large set from QVC with shipping.

I tend to rely on the fact that other people have already ignored the requests not to open jar and bottles so I can have a sniff; I'm very much governed by the scent so it can save me a wasted postage. The flip side is, I wouldn't buy something that's been dabbed by shoppers' fingers. Currently there are lots of SpaceNK brand bath soaks (sadly not the one I really like). Well worth a rummage even if you don't buy anything.

I like this sound of this OTO and if I didn't have ten tonne of WEN to get through I would buy it :(

I bought this in the end and so far I am really impressed. I have washed my hair with it once and was able to wash again on the 4th day normally my maximum is 3rd day. I am not going to get carried away as often I like a shampoo the first wash or two and then results decrease but this does feel especially good so far.

My hair feels thicker, younger and styles better without being lank and my scalp feels totally comfortable.

I got the colour and shine version BTW.

If I continue to like this I will certainly be looking out for more at TKMaxx and hope for a TSV.

Latest posts

Back