Lulu Guinness TSV 16/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

According to the latest Q newsletter the tsv will be the Wanda bag with the abstract lips design on it, not sure what colours it will be in, apart from black and red. They seem to be bringing Modalu to us as well,

Oh good my money's safe, the Wanda is a lovely bag but not really my style. Phew.

There's a pic on the newsletter. image.jpg

Lulu Guinness Abstract Lips Smooth Leather Wanda Handbag

QVC Price: £340.00
Today's Special Value Price :£274.68
P&P: £6.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-....html?sc=SPLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-134770

Coming in Lulu Guinness's classic Wanda shape and featuring a fashionably bold lip detail in a contrasting colour, this luxurious smooth leather handbag has a secure zip fastening, plus a slip pocket on the back with a magnetic popper fastening for extra security. Smart, versatile and instantly recognisable as a Lulu Guinness, this beautiful investment bag will ensure you're the name on everybody's lips.

Shoulder or cross-body - the addition of a detachable, adjustable cross-body strap makes this a practical choice for everyday use, being generously spacious as well as go-anywhere stylish.

Designed for QVC - created especially for QVC, this feminine bag is an exciting marriage of the much-loved Wanda shape, with a new modern lip design beloved by Lulu herself.

Leather
Gold-tone hardware
Dust cover
Striped cotton lining
Bag (h x w x d): 24cm x 32cm x 12cm (9.4" x 12.6" x 4.7")
Strap drop: 55cm - 62cm (21.7" - 24.4")
Handle drop: 14.5cm (5.7")

Colour options:
Black/Red
Damson/Pale Pink
Midnight/Orange

My thoughts exactly. I'm starting to feel like the poor relation when those dreaded words are uttered - probably the opposite of what QVC are hoping to achieve, when they offer the likes of Kipling, LG, Butler & Wilson, Lola Rose, and others that manufacture a QVC only product. I'm cynical enough to wonder why, if somethings good enough for QVC, why it isn't good enough to promote in their own shops ???

Wanda - Nice a good shape and size for me,
with a shoulder strap..nice addition.
Damson - good colour, like it.
Zip closure - better than some.
Lips stuck on the side? Meh...not really me.
QVC edition...a deal breaker I'm afraid.

Bank account gives a huge sigh of relief!

I like the look of this. I normally buy the small bags Izzy & Paula but I could do with something a bit larger for days out.

I have my fingers crossed that it will be on easy pay.

I'm not getting it, i really like it but I'm going away in 2 weeks so i am not spending anything until then!

It's lovely, I like the black/red. Tempting. Must stay strong. I really don't like or use cross body straps (hello boob separation!) so if I was to use the strap I'd shorten it and use it over one shoulder, but I always think bags look a bit odd with a shoulder strap and hand held/crook of the arm straps.

I was hoping for more than 2 easy pays as I like the look of the black/red and midnight/orange.

I'll be watching for other bags during the day, they usually have hot picks or special prices with other bags on TSV days and they're often better value (or indeed better bags) than the TSV, and usually have 3 or 4 easy pays.

Latest posts

Back