Does anyone know what happened to steamy Sue?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Have not seen her on IW for ages, she started with Polti and then moved onto irons, cleaners etc. Now it is always Bev. Like Bev but would like to see Sue back as variety on same old products again and again would be good.

Have not seen her on IW for ages, she started with Polti and then moved onto irons, cleaners etc. Now it is always Bev. Like Bev but would like to see Sue back as variety on same old products again and again would be good.

Probably moved into Peter Simons garage or something. Word on the street is that Peter Simon is about to launch his own shopping television channel on The Mall out of a spare bedroom and a free trial of virtual switchboard. Easily done. Shop @ 'ome is on the way. He couldn't entice Marina to join, so he has borrowed steamy Sue and has also raided the old CBBC broom cupboard and managed to save Ed the Duck, Gordon the Gopher and Sage and Onion.

The trial format of the shopping channel apparently involved a timed auction with the phrase you RUN THE RISK, buy before your time runs out. An award winning format in the making if you ask me.

Steamy Sue moved to Bid having decided to stop working for Ideal World. When they closed she and her husband decided to sell their house and have now retired in Turkey.

So now you know. :)

Steamy Sue moved to Bid having decided to stop working for Ideal World. When they closed she and her husband decided to sell their house and have now retired in Turkey.

So now you know. :)

Is this right? I'm sure I've seen Steamy Sue on IW since Bid TV was closed down - a show with Loen where they out-brummied each other. Most enjoyable. Maybe I've got the dates wrong.

Latest posts

Back