Bare Minerals foundation problem

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Hi I was wondering if anyone had problems with the bare skin serum foundation. I have trouble with the drops coming out. Sometimes no mater how much I shake and clean the top I get nothing out even when I try to squeeze it out. And other times I can go to it and get loads come out instead of a drop. Getting fed up with it as it is a lot of money to loose and hardly used it.

I have just received my Bareskin starter pack and my little bottle is working fine. Having shaken the bottle up, the drops are bursting to come out. I don't know how long you have had yours but if it is faulty then you should return for a replacement or a refund.

I bought the try me and it is difficult to get the correct amount of drops out. TBH when I did use it I thought it was awful !! sat in the wrinkles on my forehead and even pooled in the tiny lines around my eyes. I did use a primer but it didnt help. I love love love BM but I wont be getting the full size of the serum foundation.

Hi I was wondering if anyone had problems with the bare skin serum foundation. I have trouble with the drops coming out. Sometimes no mater how much I shake and clean the top I get nothing out even when I try to squeeze it out. And other times I can go to it and get loads come out instead of a drop. Getting fed up with it as it is a lot of money to loose and hardly used it.

I have the full size and have never had that problem. I have heard of other people having that though - maybe look on YouTube or Google it? It does need a lot of shaking. If it doesn't come out easily then you haven't shaken it enough possibly, if too much comes out you have over shaken. I usually shake it for 10-20 seconds. I don't use the brush - I just pour/squeeze a bit on back if my hand and then usually finger dot it onto my face then blend in with fingers or a brush - real techniques buffing one is good or elf flat top one. Maybe the nozzle might be blocked? Try using a pin or end of paperclip our something and poke it into nozzle to try to clean it?

I find it comes out OK with a really good shake and if you watch a demo SJ is always shaking it.I've only just got mine and I'm quite liking it.

Latest posts

Back