L'Occitane guest.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Chuntley has just introduced the "new l'occitane brand ambassador". Is Alexis on holiday?:mysmilie_8:

New l'Occitane "brand ambassador"

Tune in now! They've got a new l'Occitane rep on. I don't know where Alexith Murdoch has gone (maybe she slipped down the plughole with her almond oil?) but this new woman looks a LOT like her!

Alexis posted on Facebook the other day to say Sasha would be doing some shows on QVC

I never watch it because Alexis annoys me with her assumptions that everyone has 5 showers a day and needs a handcream for each of their 100 handbags. I've never bought any L'Occitane either because they seem to sell everything in such big bundles of the same thing, e.g. 12 soaps or 3 huge shower gels. It's on a lot though so it must be good.

CC

If, as Alexis and Q presenters seem to think, we have all those bathrooms and zillions of family members using it all the time I wouldn't like to see how much it costs every month.

Shower gel at over 14 quid? I'll stick with my fragrence free one for 2.99 and try to buy on special offer. Mr L has to use a non soap E45 shower gel and I think it is vastly overpriced but again try to buy when 3 for 2.

But each to their own, if someone likes it, it is their money and we can't all be the same.

I do wonder when she talks about using it on babies if that is correct. I don't have any but would have thought a mild non perfumed soap would have been more sensible, but sure what would I know.

Bring back the old carbolic, never did us any harm LOL

It's funny how the guest are often the physical embodiment of each other. Think about it. Caroline Archer is a Liz Earle clone, Sasha closely resembles Alexis (with her SaraBeth hair!). L'Occitane is OK but it's quite overpriced really. It's all branding. There are plenty of good thoapth out there for a fraction of the price. Remember that Holland & Barrett one? Wasn't it great?!

I love L'Occitane "perfumes" some are very long lasting, I never bought it from Q as find better deals in a shop and when they do a flash sale.

l'occitane is a brand i have been using for over 10 years. i use it everyday. mostly i buy from outlet stores and in the sale. very rarely from qvc now

l'occitane is a brand i have been using for over 10 years. i use it everyday. mostly i buy from outlet stores and in the sale. very rarely from qvc now
What outlet stores please boffy? Never seen in my TKMaxx.

They do have some in TK Maxx in Hammersmith. I very seldom ever venture that way in winter though. Debenhams do L'Occitane thoapth. I like to buy things singly. If someone wants hand cream they are not likely to want or need cherry blossom, almond, fig and hydrangea, shea butter, lavender and a million and 1 other products, they just want ONE!

I don't watch the L'Occitane shows much now either as I find Alexis bossy and repetitive, so it'll be nice to see a new face :)
When you include the postage, I don't think QVC prices are the value they used to be, so I buy mine at the outlet store at Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth.... where they usually have QVC sets, and TSV's, at much cheaper prices!

What outlet stores please boffy? Never seen in my TKMaxx.

i go to bicester village in oxford. but qvc do a lot of flash sales online. if you sign up you will get notified when they happen. discounts sometimes over 50%. i am also on thier mailing list and they give out vouchers to use online or instore. i have never had to buy handcreams as they are sometimes given away in magazines. last year the same magazine had a voucher and you got a free handcream and lipgloss gift boxed that was selling in the store for £20.

i should be guarded saying this as big brother Q may tell l'occitane that if the continue doing this they will stop l'occitane from selling on qvc. why give customers freebies and deals

Latest posts

Back