so soft scarves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Save your money on the 'so soft' scarves being offered by the likes of Lola Rose and Kipling.

Just been in Next and bought a very soft (but thin) white sleeved top, complete with the longest, widest and 'softest' scarf in muted colours. Price for the duo ? £22 !

I found myself in Q presenter mode (talking to the dog) in describing this 'amazing piece' at such an unbelievable price !!!!

Must get out more.

I recently got a Lola rose wool scarf . I don't think it's worth the money (£20 amazon) not as nice as ones I have picked up in tkmaxx super-soft,beautiful wool ones for around £8.

If you like the Lola Rose style but not the price and you don't want wool then M&S do viscose scarves that are similar. They have had them in the past with butterfly, animal and heart prints. They're about £15 but you can pick them up on offer or in the sale.

I personally love Lola Rose scarves but I agree that they are overpriced and usually buy in the sale. I wonder though if they've realised as full price used to be £55 for the wool ones and now they're £49. Still over priced but surprising that the price has gone down.

I used to be scarf mad and have a drawer full of them .Now I stick to a couple of warm scarves and dont bother with the more flimsy ones.I still look at them in the shops but havent bought one for several years.

I love scarves but refuse to pay over the odds for them. Some of them are silly prices.
I usually buy them in sales or whenever we visit Turkey I buy several from their local markets.

Latest posts

Back