New graphics.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
On the morning show, we are introduced to, what was the old L. My eyes are being asked to read so much info at once, I have to separate the info. All I need to know, is the item number, and the price. imo, it is too many details, crammed together, and looks too busy. I never needed to read the ways to pay, contact numbers, etc. Now I have to, whether I want to or not.

I hate the new graphics, I find it near impossible to read.... imo not one of QVC's best ideas.

They're showing a scarf in the Outlet show and the colour options aren't listed on screen! WTF?

edit: they swap with the description at the top of the L!

Those new graphics are very distracting - don't like them at all. What next sirens and flashing lights?

Glad it's not just me! I thought my eyes were failing. Glad to get rid of that enormous bar along the bottom that obscured the picture but now I can't see the details. Perhaps it's a ploy to stop us noticing how expensive everything is with all that P&P too? :D

I tried to read the info about returns etc. which is now scrolled beneath the item description and I think it said some items could are not eligible for a refund but it scrolls so fast it's hard to concentrate.

did you notice that it now says the 30MBG is not available on all products and the refund amount might be lower... whats that all about?

Funnily enough only a few days ago I was thinking that the current (pre today) era of graphics seemed to be designed pretty well.

Anything new takes a while to get used to I guess, although not sure all of what has been done is change for the better.

I like the price in the teal colour, helps it to stand out, especially now its slightly smaller. The third box doesn't seem important enough to be on that part of the screen, & I can see how the constant animations could be annoying.

Personally I would have kept a horizontal part of 'the L' along the bottom, and perhaps just made it a little slimmer, with contact details, and extending for garment sizes/colour choices etc. I get that removing it means you get to see more of the shot, but a slimmer version could have worked well.

Seeing this for first time on Eek show.

Good to have all the clutter away from the bottom of the screen but it is very hard to read down the side. Do we really need to know about the beauty channel etc?

Must think we all have 52 inch TVs

I think it looks much better, i want to see the product not a screen full of writing.

Do you think it is a ploy to force those of us who have a problem reading small print, to turn up the sound!

God forbid if we have to listen to them to get details.

But it is much cleaner. A work in progress maybe.

Where do you see the colour options??? Watching TSV launch just now and there are 2 colour options and have not seen these stated on the graphics anywhere!!!!

I can't see the two colour options of the tsv listed on graphics at all either! Mind you don't like either of them so not too worried ;) Plus Jill has decided to (mis)pronounce Itaaaaalia which is annoying me already!

The colour options did not show for TSV but are showing for next item to necklace!!!

Latest posts

Back