Shopping telly links going to dodgy sites?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed that hyperlinks from the links to shopping telly pages from google are taking them to some veeeeeery dodgy sites? It's happened to me a lot lately - just now I clicked on the qvc page link and ended up on 'adult friend finder'. It's getting beyond a joke.
I'mnothappy.com.

The same thing is happening to me.
Did you resolve the situation? I have sent a pm to Graham and am waiting for a reply.

Glad it's not just me mink. Nope, nothing resolved. I sent a PM to Graham as advised but no response at all. I Think I'm going to have to start giving the forum a miss tbh, all these dodgy sites invading my computer are making me uneasy and I'm getting concerned about security.

You can also contact Graham via the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page, he will often see messages through that quicker than PMs.

I also dislike the ads about Asian ladies etc . I am no prude but I don't wish to have these type of ads invade my space when I am supposedly participating in an innocent forum.

It is very difficult to swipe or click pages numbers etc without accessing the ads sites which is annoying enough when it is a bleeding cruise/marks and spencer but when it is a site which IMO is just a smidgen off a dodgy site makes me very uneasy.

Often if is so difficult to see the posts due to flashing ads I often think it's not worth the bother.

Rant over

The advertisements via the Google Links are in no way connected with ShoppingTelly.com, I have contacted Google and also have ordered a full check of the server.

As the links are not in anyway connected to this site please use this Link and add it to your favourites to avoid getting any of the adverts that are coming from Google Search http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum

I have never had any rude links or pop ups when I log in. Thankfully, I don't think I'm missing out. :wink: I did have a problem when some of the advert banners were getting in the way but that was quickly sorted out.

It happened to me once a few weeks ago. I actually shut down my PC because neither the dodgy page nor my browser would close!!! Scary... I'm always more careful what link I'm clicking now.

Latest posts

Back