Returns - The Don't Want to Know Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I noticed a long time ago that QVC's returns slips had changed and that they don't seem to really want to know any detail about why you're sending things back now. This seems especially strange when it comes to faulty items. If the manufacturer is getting a lot of product returns, surely they would want to know why? There might be some manufacturing fault that needs correcting but they'll never know if QVC don't ask on their behalf. It doesn't help with their returns limits either - everything is marked as a return regardless of the reason and that hardly seems fair. Or does it mean QVC are not sending things back to the manufacturers now and simply pass off what they can to other customers? Let's face it, many of us here have received items used by a previous customer.

It frustrates me also that you cannot detail a fault with an item you're returning, and it shows up online in your account purely as a 'return' and not 'returned due to fault' or something similar. I'm anticipating 'the letter' as in the past few months I've returned more than I've kept, but every return has been due to a fault or has clearly been used by someone else!

Latest posts

Back