Possibly the most ludicrous claim yet???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Rachel Pierman today talking about the mini multi-gym pick of the day, and I do quote:

"you can do 50 to 60 different exercises on this".

Hmmmm, anyone else like to actually see her do the 50 - 60? I think there would be a struggle to get into double figures :p

I love the mini multi gym hours, laughable piece of useless rubbish :mysmilie_19:

Why do they always have a big toned lad in to present it? Like he got like that using that thing? And the tatty blue sofa they bring out so you can see how easy it is to store underneath and sit on to exercise. I notice it keeps moving to the left as they're using it and they cut to a still to show you all the muscles you can work using it. I spose they've all got one and it helped Den move down 2/3/4 dress sizes. They're not sure on that one. Earlier dirty Pedro and the weight to go woman couldn't remember how many she'd gone down. I was hoping Pedro would have worn the grey suit he could hardly button up a few weeks back but he'd just got his flowery pinny on.

Something else to gather dust under the bed.It looked cheap and flimsy. My favourite at the moment is the no handlebars excercise bike.You sit on it and peddle at a leisurely pace and it requires no exertion at all.Read the paper or a book while you are doing it.

Latest posts

Back