Mally TSV 22/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's getting beyond boring the way the same brands keep recurring as the TSVs

Mally TSV...

Mally-tease.jpg

Looks interesting. Is that the face defender again or a powder? Looks like powder.
Two Eyeshadows?

I hope they manage to get the colours right this time after the last TSV debacle.

It looks a nice set, have a look at qvc.com at the Tarte TSV today why can't we have that?

I agree, I would love the Tarte set. Having bought the Mally TSV before christmas, the BM Bareskin try me and the Doll10 TSV I'm definitely not buying this TSV.

It looks a nice set, have a look at qvc.com at the Tarte TSV today why can't we have that?

That set looks beautiful! Tarte are well known for their gorgeous packaging, good makeup in great value sets on qvc usa and at Christmas over there in Sephora. I don't understand why we can't have the same sets! Tarte has been on QVC UK now for a year & correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember them ever having a set containing different products on there! Not even a try me! It is always the foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara seperately. I would love to try their brand but can't really afford to without it being a tsv. The brand seems very popular - people always asking for more so why not? I'm certain it would be very popular if they did have one. Maybe something may be in the pipeline for their anniversary? haha I doubt it.. but here's hoping!

That's good the brown powder is a brow product,never tried Mally foundation,like the look of the lipgloss too.

That set looks beautiful! Tarte are well known for their gorgeous packaging, good makeup in great value sets on qvc usa and at Christmas over there in Sephora. I don't understand why we can't have the same sets! Tarte has been on QVC UK now for a year & correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember them ever having a set containing different products on there! Not even a try me! It is always the foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara seperately. I would love to try their brand but can't really afford to without it being a tsv. The brand seems very popular - people always asking for more so why not? I'm certain it would be very popular if they did have one. Maybe something may be in the pipeline for their anniversary? haha I doubt it.. but here's hoping!

Tarte did do an introductory set, which has now sold out. Here is the link. http://www.qvcuk.com/tarte-4-Piece-Tartlette-101-Collection.product.207020.html?upsh=1

I bought it and liked it except for the lipstick. Tarte do great brushes!

Thanks Autumn, crickey I really like the look of the Mally kit, but I've just bought the Doll 10 kit .... it is very tempting though!

Damn - I quite like the look of it but as much as I'd like to try the foundation I find that the light is too light and the mediun is too dark. On Mally's website they do an in between colour but QVC never give the full range of options.

Damn - I quite like the look of it but as much as I'd like to try the foundation I find that the light is too light and the mediun is too dark. On Mally's website they do an in between colour but QVC never give the full range of options.

beakerange I noticed that the shades differ depending on the type of Mally foundation. With the Ultimate Performance Professional foundation the light is too light and the medium too dark on me. But in the Ultimate Performance liquid version the light works well. Won't help much with the TSV but it may be worth a try.

I am not going for the TSV this time as I got the Doll 10.

Interesting Weathergirl - as you know your Mally do you think her foundation is more for neutral or tan girls with more yellow in their complexion? In BM I am a Cool Medium and I often wonder if that's the problem as I love Mally but I can't get on with her foundations?

Latest posts

Back