Benefit Roller Lash Free

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Preebs

Registered Shopper
For those of you who want to try it. ELLE magazine has a Free Benefit Roller Lash sample size in it's March issue, which I believe is out now. I have it on advanced order, but I might just buy the magazine, see if I like it and if I don't, cancel my order and save on P&P.

For those of you who want to try it. ELLE magazine has a Free Benefit Roller Lash sample size in it's March issue, which I believe is out now. I have it on advanced order, but I might just buy the magazine, see if I like it and if I don't, cancel my order and save on P&P.
Thank you Preebs I am going to check it out. I think that P&P may be the same as the cost of the magazine with the sample.

I picked up a copy today as my niece herself has long eyelashes but they are very straight, but she is also a makeup artist so is always keen to try new items to add to her kit!

£2.95 + £2.60 if you need to return :)
I got mine, very happy to try without having to think about the return charges and a trip to the PO or paying around £20 for a mascara in total if I want to keep it as I have my eye on Doll10 upcoming TSV:)
Very nice hand bag size and a simple tube not the pink roller heavy one.
I guess this one came out before Q dispatch date?

Can I ask what you ladies think of the new mascara? As I need a new one and like benefit so wondered how good this is.? I suppose I should just go out and buy the mag and see what I think of it myself :mysmilie_17: thanks

I tried mine today while watching Benefit and the result was the same as on screen, clumped wet looking lashes and no curling despite all the claims and the curvy brush. So what you see on screen is what you get which was a good true presentation.
All I can say that I've had better and they are LG lengthening mascara from her Xmas TSV, Revitalash and Bare Minerals high definition mascara with LG at the top of my list as it gives dry fluffy long lashes.
I'm happy that I got a sample first and will be using it as my emergency mascara when on a train etc.
I'd suggest to get a sample just to satisfy curiosity it worked for me. It's a 3g tub so will last a couple of months I guess.

Many thanks Marina, think I may give it a miss! I have tried most mascaras going and am still to find a great one, I have sparse lashes and mascara never seems to stay on all day for me, and yet I like They're real as it does have more staying power than others, my search continues!

I have fair eyelashes, so as with any mascara it made my lashes visible. As far as curling them, nothing. A couple of coats was fine, but i found any more and they were starting to look clumpy. Lasted all day and didn't smudge or flake, didn't irritate my eyes either. I'll use this freebe - but i won't be buying it full size.

Thanks for those reviews. You've confirmed what I thought - no mascara wand is going to create a curl and keep it in place. I've got long lashes but they're poker straight and I have to use eyelash curlers every day before applying mascara. I've tried loads of mascaras that say they're a curling mascara and they really don't make any difference whatsoever, eyelash curlers and bog standard mascara is the only way.

More over hyped marketing from Benefit then, it seems.

Totally over hiped mascara, I'm not sure I want to use it anymore after I used it again as my emergency mascara

I really like it. Curls my lashes nicely and doesn't clump for me. MBuilds up nicely and lasts all day. Have bought some more as you get a decent amount in the mini size and perfect for the handbag. A winner here.

My lashes looked like spider legs not the look I like. I'm going to persevere, have not used since last time.

i like these freebies paticularly from benefit. quality all the way and lasts ages. i have some of the poreless primers last forever those little tubes

I love L'Occitane freebies they are very generous and of excellent quality. Gutted I've missed their De Grasse samples last yer.

I tried the roller lash at the BB but as I already had mascara on it wasn't easy to apply over the top. Now I've got this sample I'm getting really good results. I can't use a really fat bushy mascara brush and this is better for me than the "They're Real" wand. My lashes are long but fair and straight and 3 coats of roller lash really lifts them up so that they're visible in front of my eye lids (iykwim) instead of just jutting forwards. The wand is small enough to catch the tiniest lashes as well as the fully grown ones so it's a good buy for me with the magazine. I still can't wear any mascara on my lower lashes successfully because they curl over and touch my cheek below so I'll still keep dying them instead.

Latest posts

Back