LD fraaaaaagrance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison Young / 80s fashion

Sporting a dusky pink top and spectacles like Michael Caine wore in "Zulu," Ms Young looked vaguely presentable for a change. In fact, she resembled former "10 Years Younger" presenter Nicky Hambleton-Jones. Maybe Young should front her own programme, "20 yerrrs older in yer face area for yew?!" She actually look alright for once. Not noted for her dress sense, generally she did fine. Maybe Leighton "annoying" Denny helped her pick out the top? If nothing else, he does have an eye for different shades of colours.

I watched "Flashdance" the other night and really liked it. I could imagine Alison Young wearing the same off-the-shoulder jumpers worn by Jennifer Beals in the film.

Sporting a dusky pink top and spectacles like Michael Caine wore in "Zulu," Ms Young looked vaguely presentable for a change. In fact, she resembled former "10 Years Younger" presenter Nicky Hambleton-Jones. Maybe Young should front her own programme, "20 yerrrs older in yer face area for yew?!" She actually look alright for once. Not noted for her dress sense, generally she did fine. Maybe Leighton "annoying" Denny helped her pick out the top? If nothing else, he does have an eye for different shades of colours.

I watched "Flashdance" the other night and really liked it. I could imagine Alison Young wearing the same off-the-shoulder jumpers worn by Jennifer Beals in the film.

Actually it was a dress not a top. Those glasses are very in at the moment I see loads of women wearing them, Heather who did Nails Inc wore them.

Think she has been on the fake tan as its looked warmer than normal, but she looked good.

ld perfume is really nice more light than dark. fresh and soft not tooo citrus, my sister adores it. i like richer deeper florals with more staying power.

What he/QVC should be doing in fact Debenhams do it now. Send a sample along with the full size and let people try so they can send back the unopened full size. I know buying perfume blind is very very risky, I have done it but I find the notes to see if I like them, then hunt reviews from buyers and online perfume bloggers before jumping.

The airy fairy description on air of the whatever floral notes just does not cut it for me.

its not paticularly floral more fresh but not overly fresh. does not last on me but pleasant enough.

I've thought about ordering it but I really don't need any more perfume so I've resisted. It's a lot of EDP for the money, which in one way is tempting, but in the other makes you wonder about the quality and how well it really lasts.

What he/QVC should be doing in fact Debenhams do it now. Send a sample along with the full size and let people try so they can send back the unopened full size. I know buying perfume blind is very very risky, I have done it but I find the notes to see if I like them, then hunt reviews from buyers and online perfume bloggers before jumping.

The airy fairy description on air of the whatever floral notes just does not cut it for me.

I looked for the This Works sleep products on Boots and one of them came with a sample but the description didn't make it clear if you could try the sample and return the full size if it wasn't for you. The spray was £25 (it was different from the one on QVC) so quite a bit to fork out if it didn't work.

Quite a few online perfume shops do the same. They send you the bottle with a small sample to try and if you dislike the sample, then as long as the full sized bottle is unopened they will give you a full refund. Even Boots have cottoned onto it with certain perfume brands. as have Debenhams online and The Perfume Shop online etc. As yet its only available on certain brands but I`m sure it will catch on especially as so many people shop online these days.

I tried a sample of this. it went very sickly sweet on me, Didn't like it at all. Glad l was sent a sample to try from LD.com

Latest posts

Back