Kim & Co Top & Scarf TSV 03/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the shape of the top. Does anyone know what the fabric is like? My only experience of Kim and Co was 12 + years ago I think the fabric was called slinky.

I was in Primark a few weeks ago and they had an almost identical top, in almost identical colours and it was less than a tenner and from what I can see from these photos, the fabric was pretty much identical too. I`m very broad shouldered and these batwing-ish styles make me look like an American football player from behind !

I've got Kim & Co tops that are years old, have been washed hundreds of times and have retained their shape and colour perfectly... I doubt many Primark tops can match that.

Yes, Primark is cheaper but IMO you get what you pay for. Just because something superficially looks the same does not mean it is the same... gold vs plated, orange juice from concentrate vs freshly squeezed, veneer vs solid wood etc.

I like the look of this but don't get on with bat wings as they are difficult to put a jumper or coat over.

This is the first item of clothing that I like the look of on Q for a long time. Not keen on the yellow but any of the other colours would suit me.

I commented recently on another thread, that for £22 you can buy a sleeved top and scarf in Next !

It seems that scarves are coming out of every 'designer' woodwork !!!! I never seem to look chic or stylish in them - quite the opposite in fact, I manage to look like a dishevelled bandit !

I love scarves and have about twenty or so, I just can't resist sometimes. I gave some to local charity shop recently but have already bought a couple more. In this cold weather I even wear one in the house when I'm in and out to the bin etc.

I love scarves and have about twenty or so, I just can't resist sometimes. I gave some to local charity shop recently but have already bought a couple more. In this cold weather I even wear one in the house when I'm in and out to the bin etc.

I love them too and have dozens in every colour imaginable

We have problems at work with a draught and scarves help the only down size is that I love jewelly even more so it is either one or the other !

This year I've taken to the ones which are joined in the loop as when they are looped around several times they are neater. I'm thinking of sewing the ends together of some of the ones I already own. Problem with the looped ones that they need to be an exact number of wraps to suit your neck.

I'm like a magpie and the colours attract me (without thinking what it will go with) and try not to pay too much.

The big thing with this will be the hip measurement as the bust will be meaningless but I'll bet it will be the usual "buy your normal Kim size"

Well the couple of K&co tops I have are a mile different in fit and what about those who have never bought from the range.

Blimey how difficult is it for someone to measure the items surely there is a tape measurement in the so called multinational company.

I commented recently on another thread, that for £22 you can buy a sleeved top and scarf in Next !

It seems that scarves are coming out of every 'designer' woodwork !!!! I never seem to look chic or stylish in them - quite the opposite in fact, I manage to look like a dishevelled bandit !

Me too. Don't known if its age but they make me feel scruffy nowadays, but as I said on another thread I used to love scarves and they suited me. Everyone commented on my scarves. Now they seem to accentuate anything that is going south . LOL.
I suppose by adding in a scarf we are supposed to think we are getting more value.

Last Kim & Co top I bought had a scarf and I sold it for a very tidy price on ebay so it was very good value lol. Don't do batwing so this isn't me.

CC

I like the look of this in all the colours. I've got Phase Eight Catrina top in 2 colours, which is a similar style. I'm a 12/14 but bought an 8 in that because of the style.

Thanks SCW, I like the look of this, especially in the purple option, so if it's a reasonable price I will get it. I've got a few Kim & Co items and they are really good quality, they do last for years.

I have never bought any clothes from QVC but l could be tempted with this. I love all the colours apart from the yellow which l don't think would do anything for me!

Ingrid looks like a very old and wrinkled Bay City Rollers fan. Why doesn't someone tell these people how ridiculous they look. How anyone could be tempted to part with their money for this tat is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back