Yankee Candle New England Stripes Votive Holders & 12 Votives OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle New England Stripes Votive Holders & 12 Votives
Item Number: 704237
QVC Price £23.00
One Time Only Price £18.96
P&P £4.95

A collection of 12 votive candles boasting popular fragrances including clean cotton, midnight jasmine and black coconut to name a few. Place your chosen votive in the holder decorated with New England stripes, then sit back and relax as you enjoy the beautiful fragrance and glowing ambience.

Contains:

2 x Yankee Candle New England Votive Holders
2 x Black Coconut votives - rich coconut, cedarwood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquillity
2 x Clean Cotton votives - sun-dried cotton combined with green notes, white flowers, and a hint of lemon
2 x Pink Sands votives - mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla
2 x Midnight Jasmine votives - perfume of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
2 x Champaca Blossom votives - a fruity floral nectar
2 x Beach Flowers votives - scents of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft watery notes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704237

When I first read the "New England" title, I was quite taken by it, even though I'm not into votives. Then I saw the fragrances were old ones, including Champaca Blossom, which I find is a weak scent. No surprise it's a OTO.

That look quite nice but we are always told that things arranged in threes look better so I bought three of the glass holders from another supplier so they will look artistic even if I'm only actually burning one or two.

Latest posts

Back