Skechers TSV 25/2/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got earlier this week the Chugga boots mentioned on another thread and they are fab-u-lous and much cheaper sourced elsewhere.

I watched the video and changed my mind, I like them now, but thought they were too roomy on the models.
They were under $45 at the TSV price so I guess we may have them for around £30, may be.

I watched the video and changed my mind, I like them now, but thought they were too roomy on the models.
They were under $45 at the TSV price so I guess we may have them for around £30, may be.

But don't forget they add sales tax on top, which is different for each state. Therefore add an extra 10+% to the price.

Just what my poor old arthritic feet need for my holidays........but will there be a 9 available????

Damn you, you big feet!! :mysmilie_51:

Sports Direct sell Skechers. I've bought two pairs this last year cheaper than the pair I got from QVC & you can try them on to be sure they fit & are comfy.

Skechers GOwalk Dazzle Memory Form Fit Slip On Shoe
Item Number: 132332
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.96
P&P £4.95

Size 3-8

These slip-on shoes are made from almost seamless breathable FitKnit mesh fabric for a soft, comfortable wear, they feature a round toe allowing ample room and less friction, as well as Memory Form Fit. This incorporates Memory Foam cushioning into the both inner sole and heel areas providing the ultimate support and flexibility. The Skechers Dazzle GOwalk slip-ons confirm comfortable, casual lightweight shoes can be stylish and versatile enough to wear with any outfit.

Looking good - this timeless shoe style in a lightweight breathable FitKnit mesh fabric upper, features a trim around the shoe opening in block-colour piping and the contrast sole features a stripe in the same colour as the upper.

Feeling good - the Memory Form Fit provides a memory foam insole along with memory foam around the heel to offer a exceptional custom-fit, while independent GOimpulse and integrated GOPillar sensors, and high-rebound cushioning offer flexibility and feedback; to give you a more responsive walking experience than ever before.

Five colourways - black is a classic and timeless choice, while navy is a great alternative to black and will be great with denim. Natural is a delicate, feminine option perfect for the lighter pastel colours and white linens. The teal and the pink offer a pop of fresh colour ideal for spring and summer; all you have to do now is decide.

A pair of lightweights - these shoes weigh as little as 106g, so whether you take them on holiday, wear them on long walks, or keep them as a go-to everyday casual shoe, either in your bag or on your feet, these slip on shoes will never weigh you down.

Slip them on - these Skechers shoes feature two gore elastic panels either side of the shoe upper near the opening that allow you to pull these shoes on easily and keep your foot secure inside while you walk. It means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either.

Skechers GOwalk technology - helps to improve the natural walking experience and promotes a natural stride. Plus these shoes have 360 degree responsive flexibility with a multi-directional traction sole. Plus the intergrated Orthalite sock lining enables you to wear these slip-ons without socks, helping to inhibit odour and prevent slippage.

Pull-on loop at the heel
Skechers 'S' logo branding on outside of heel
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Machine washable for easy care

Colour options:

Black: black and grey with black sole
Navy: navy blue with white sole
Natural: taupe with white sole
Teal: teal with white sole
Pink: hot pink with yellow inner and white sole

Behind the brand

Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Incorporating the latest footwear technology, they're perfect for active women on the go!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.132332

Skechers GOwalk Dazzle Memory Form Fit Slip On Shoe
Item Number: 132332
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.96
P&P £4.95

Size 3-8

These slip-on shoes are made from almost seamless breathable FitKnit mesh fabric for a soft, comfortable wear, they feature a round toe allowing ample room and less friction, as well as Memory Form Fit. This incorporates Memory Foam cushioning into the both inner sole and heel areas providing the ultimate support and flexibility. The Skechers Dazzle GOwalk slip-ons confirm comfortable, casual lightweight shoes can be stylish and versatile enough to wear with any outfit.

Looking good - this timeless shoe style in a lightweight breathable FitKnit mesh fabric upper, features a trim around the shoe opening in block-colour piping and the contrast sole features a stripe in the same colour as the upper.

Feeling good - the Memory Form Fit provides a memory foam insole along with memory foam around the heel to offer a exceptional custom-fit, while independent GOimpulse and integrated GOPillar sensors, and high-rebound cushioning offer flexibility and feedback; to give you a more responsive walking experience than ever before.

Five colourways - black is a classic and timeless choice, while navy is a great alternative to black and will be great with denim. Natural is a delicate, feminine option perfect for the lighter pastel colours and white linens. The teal and the pink offer a pop of fresh colour ideal for spring and summer; all you have to do now is decide.

A pair of lightweights - these shoes weigh as little as 106g, so whether you take them on holiday, wear them on long walks, or keep them as a go-to everyday casual shoe, either in your bag or on your feet, these slip on shoes will never weigh you down.

Slip them on - these Skechers shoes feature two gore elastic panels either side of the shoe upper near the opening that allow you to pull these shoes on easily and keep your foot secure inside while you walk. It means you'll never have to stop to re-tie your laces either.

Skechers GOwalk technology - helps to improve the natural walking experience and promotes a natural stride. Plus these shoes have 360 degree responsive flexibility with a multi-directional traction sole. Plus the intergrated Orthalite sock lining enables you to wear these slip-ons without socks, helping to inhibit odour and prevent slippage.

Pull-on loop at the heel
Skechers 'S' logo branding on outside of heel
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Machine washable for easy care

Colour options:

Black: black and grey with black sole
Navy: navy blue with white sole
Natural: taupe with white sole
Teal: teal with white sole
Pink: hot pink with yellow inner and white sole

Behind the brand

Skechers offer a range of sporty, lifestyle footwear in a variety of striking colours and styles that appeal to trend-savvy women of all ages. Incorporating the latest footwear technology, they're perfect for active women on the go!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.132332

woo hoo - thanks ..... just order me 2 pairs (love the go walk shoes - never owned anything as comfortable !!

They sent me an email to order early but it takes me to the stupid Sold Out page! Sack the web team QVC they're letting you down! Mind you I think they might slip off my feet, I have very narrow heels.

Latest posts

Back