Mixing skin products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Can anyone advise please? I decided to give AlphaH a try when it was the TSV & am using the Liquid Gold every other night & the Balancing Cleanser which I like & am starting to see results with the Liquid Gold.I thought I heard Alison our 'Resident Beauty Expert' when she was talking about the Decleor range not to mix with AlphaH. Are there any NO No's for using with AlphaH? Thanks!!

Hi SF, Alpha H can be used with other products if you want to dilute it . Michele Alpha H says that LG is best used on its own unless you want to dilute it and the results as well. Not sure why it can't be mixed with Decleor. Did AY explain?

I would imagine when she said not to use Decleor with Alpha H she meant not to use Decleor (for example) with the Alpha H product Liquid Gold. If you want the biggest effect, as mentioned above, you shouldn't put any other products over the top of Liquid Gold.

Alpha H as a brand can be happily used with any other brands.

A lot of the time Ali Young is just rambling on about anything to fill air time and makes no sense whatsoever.

In terms of not mixing brands, that's ridiculous. Usually a sales ploy by brands to try and get you to only use products from their range. In reality you can mix and match from any range.

Last edited:
You can use other products with alpha h, liquid gold on the alternate nights and during the day. Just make sure you use an spf.

Latest posts

Back