Hairuwear and Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I gave been watching the whole programme just to see if she has the b***s to but on a short wig.

Every other presenter at some time or another has sported one but somehow I don't see JF doing so.

It wouldn't be a bad idea as her own hairstyle is very lank and dated and it would show that she had a bit of a sense of humour and not the me me attitude she portrays.

Can't change thread heading blinking predictive text!

No she didn't I watched to the end just waiting to see her try one of them even one of the "pony tail" types would have been a BIG step forward for her.
I am sure I have seen other presenters who have presented this type of show trying on the wigs or hair pieces.
It would have been a step to far for her to try one on.

Her hair never has any 'body' to it, so therefore it always appears very fine. She has worn it up on rare occasions, but even so it had the look of a need of a good wash, which would have produced a few softening whispy tendrils around her face, but no, it was pulled severely straight back, and didn't do her any favours at all.

No she didn't I watched to the end just waiting to see her try one of them even one of the "pony tail" types would have been a BIG step forward for her.
I am sure I have seen other presenters who have presented this type of show trying on the wigs or hair pieces.
It would have been a step to far for her to try one on.

Saw Alison Young trying the pony tail .She looked OK with her own hair put up, even without the hair piece.I didn't see her do a whole wig but didnt watch it all. Have never seen JF try one.

Alison Young has worn the top piece on a number of occasions, and boy the comments on here. To be honest well deserved, she looked like she had put a two shades lighter dead animal on her head. It just sat there and straight up you knew it was not her natural hair. Most on here did the, "What the hell is she wearing???" Looked as natural as Jordan's boobs.

I have a vague memory of Jill Franks wearing the fringe thing on a few shows, it blended in better than Alison's for sure but looked fake.

It's a shame she didn't demo something as her hair is the perfect match for the Hairdo "Red Blonde" which they never model on air. I wonder whether Jill has a thing about her ears?

I did think Jill looked really nice with the Bronzo Italia hoop earrings last week. It seemed to soften her look totally, much less starchy. I guess it broke up the long straight hair either side of her head. Certainly a good look for her.

I don't see the point of her wearing a fringe as she has one already.

She kept saying she owned the ponytail but I couldn't see the point of that either as she has enough of a natural pony tail anyway. She has had her hair in a PT when doing fitness shows.

Surely if you were going to buy one it wouldn't be exactly the same as your own hair.

Latest posts

Back